Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria (20902 Views)

Android Battery Killers: 5 Worst Apps That Use Up Smartphone Battery / 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook / 16 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Use Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by unilagfreshest(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
am no 7... grin
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by kamaldin(m): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
i disaGREE with u bros
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by simdam500(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lwkmd... the MUGU can be very annoying. they beginning to ask how os10 is minimized, they think it android tongue
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by zealot4me(f): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
frankmishael1:
u r a dead man

undecided
frankmishael1:
u r a dead man

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by Timzyy(m): 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Everybody be claiming no1... When no6 is actually their strongest trait....

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by holluikon(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
I belong to #1 and #4 together
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by donbenie(m): 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Guess I fall into the number 1,Geek category,could have been in number 4 group,but since I can definitely afford to buy any Smartphone in the market and currently uses only the Galaxy Note series,means I escaped that..

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by nikkiehan(f): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
grin
Analorgue:
We wey cn dey find d cheapest means of subscription fall in2 what category.?
u belong to 8 type of people using android in Nigeria. we belongs to d same group though Lolz

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by SWG1: 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
mugu 1960,? Can't help laughing

hahaha! deleting ur important apps within 5mins.
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by tochstorm(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
i am no 1 this is how you'll know no 1. we hate iphone!!!!! not it's costly. but because it very basic and non customizable.
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by Temmytea70(m): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
..I will return it when I'm back from france..

You took it dat far?.......
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 27, 2016
tochstorm:
i am a geek. so i fall on number 1
i use an xt912 motorola phone.
runs ti omap chip dual core
1gb of ram
rooted and runs custom rom lollipop
amoled screen. i hate ips lcd screens.
have capacitive buttons with a hdmi port.
i use different kind if keyboard (virtual) just for d fun of it. and i know that du battery buster is another crappy app stealing info from ur phone. am a geek and we rule the tech space. plus i prefer ubuntu to windows. wink
Good day, i'm kinda stuck using this same phone motorola. pls how did you root it and flashed the ROM to 5.0.. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Tecno 7C (droidpad 7) With Android 5.0 Lollipop Specs & Price / FIFA 20 Mod For Android Apk OBB Data with January Transfer, Real Face and Kits / How Do I Set Up My Iphone To Browse With Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.