Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

How Do You React When This Happens To You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You React When This Happens To You (544 Views)

Men And Women..... How Will You React To This??? / How Will You React When Your Mum And Dad Tells You / Anytime I Click On Romance Section,this Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You React When This Happens To You by prevail23(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
my people,I was watching a movie with my cousin brother few minutes ago and the guy was like asking me frustrating questions abt d movie while he was d 1 that choose that particular movie and we started watching it together, I rilli felt like strangling d guy...pls how do u feel or react when something like this happens to you?
thank u
Re: How Do You React When This Happens To You by LadyX(f): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
I tell the person, "I haven't watched the movie before, so I don't know what's happening or is going to happen."

Or I tell them, "Let's finish watching then I'll answer all your questions."

Or I simply get "engrossed" in the movie.
Re: How Do You React When This Happens To You by prevail23(m): 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
LadyX:
I tell the person, "I haven't watched the movie before, so I don't know what's happening or is going to happen."

Or I tell them, "Let's finish watching then I'll answer all your questions."

Or I simply get "engrossed" in the movie.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Land Rover Air Filometer Problem / Heavy Military Presence At Inec Headquaters / If Your Life Ended Tomorrow, Would You Be Proud Of What You Left Behind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.