Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

If Your Life Ended Tomorrow, Would You Be Proud Of What You Left Behind? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Your Life Ended Tomorrow, Would You Be Proud Of What You Left Behind? (530 Views)

Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / Photos: See What Lagos Flood Left Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Life Ended Tomorrow, Would You Be Proud Of What You Left Behind? by McDonalds2014(m): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Though it may sound harsh or interesting to you
depending on your perception about life, but the
truth is we should sometimes ask ourselves
questions like this.. ‘ If Your Life Ended
Tomorrow, Would You Be Proud Of What You
Left Behind? What impact have you created?
What do you want to be remembered for?
Lets share some motivational moments together ..
please matured answers only…
Re: If Your Life Ended Tomorrow, Would You Be Proud Of What You Left Behind? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: If Your Life Ended Tomorrow, Would You Be Proud Of What You Left Behind? by yomi007k(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yes boss I would.
Cos I came,I saw , I conquered.
Proud of wat I have done, wat I'm doing n wat I plan to do(so help me God).
I still go thru pain daily, but I'm sure I'm on d right track.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Oba Of Lagos / Acura 3.2tl 2003 Model Registered But Very Clean / Google Celebrates A Nairalander Birthday See Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.