Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! (918 Views)

Best Cab To Enter: Yellow Cabs Are Less Likely To Crash Than Blue Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by Rebog01(f): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dear Nairalanders!!!

Please I need a kind hearted Nigerian who can assist me in getting a good job or sponsor me abroad(US,Canada or Australia) . I'm a university graduate and graduated with a 2.1(4pointer).
I need a means to earn a living(legal),if its a good job I promise to share my first 3months salary with you and if its a sponsor, I promise to pay back all money spent on me within the first year of my stay. Thanks and God bless
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by pansophist(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lol
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by Rebog01(f): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
pansophist:
Lol
funny? cry
pansophist:
Lol
funny?
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Let me consult the oracle 2b sure u will be sincere 2pay back after sponsoring u, l dey come cool
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by Rebog01(f): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
shinejackie:
Let me consult the oracle 2b sure u will be sincere 2pay back after sponsoring u, l dey come cool
ikaaaa..lol..I will surely pay back now cos there will be a written agreement that per every work I do,the sponsor gets half of the pay.Thanks
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by samtol4(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rebog01:
ikaaaa..lol..I will surely pay back now cos there will be a written agreement that per every work I do,the sponsor gets half of the pay.Thanks
hmm easy said than done
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by JKWilliams: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dialing IFA's number 080000000000000000...
Please wait while your transaction is processing...

OP on a more serious note I think you should look for a scholarship.
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by Rebog01(f): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
JKWilliams:
Dialing IFA's number 080000000000000000...
Please wait while your transaction is processing...

OP on a more serious note I think you should look for a scholarship.

Please I don't mind you sending some scholarship links to me so I can start working on them...Thanks so much
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 6:14am On Mar 21, 2015
i don't trust Nigerians.
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by Rebog01(f): 3:52pm On May 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i don't trust Nigerians.
hmmmn!
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by barbiee: 3:59pm On May 06, 2015
Gud luck wit dat poster, I have been looking for a uk cosigner to get a loan all to no avail. My last resort is bank phb student loan although I don't know if that is still on. you can give it a try.
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by ifegy: 5:53pm On May 06, 2015
Rebog01:
Please I don't mind you sending some scholarship links to me so I can start working on them...Thanks so much

FYI

http://www.scholars4dev.com/category/field-of-study/

There are also threads on nairaland in the travel section on relatively cheap study options such as Finland, Germany, etc.

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Renew In The Uk Nigerian Ecowas Passport. / Please How Can I Talk To My Uncle In Netherlands For An Invitation Visa / Hotels In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria From 12k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.