Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales (30750 Views)

‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals / IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Ishilove: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2015

NOLLYWOOD actor and model, Ikechukwu Michel Ogbonna, popularly known as IK Ogbonna, is expecting his second baby from his Colombian girlfriend, Sonia Morales (His daughter is from another relationship).

However, Sonia Morales is a 24 year-old Masters degree student at the University of Belgrade. She also works as a translator and speaks five languages fluently. The couple reportedly met on Instagram and their love has been waxing stronger.

IK on Monday, March 2, 2015, proposed to Sonia as he immediately posted the picture of the ring on Instagram.

In a brief interview with the expectant baby daddy on Saturday, March 7, 2015, IK Ogbonna expressed joy as he prepares for marriage and fatherhood.

We learnt you have found love, is it true?

Yes, and I do not hesitate to take her with me anywhere I go.

How does it feel?

God created everything out of love. So, it is a wonderful feeling when you finally find the one that you truly love.

How do you feel knowing that you will soon be a dad?

It is wonderful and a gift from God. So, I can’t wait to give him or her my love and fatherliness.

How soon should we expect the wedding bells?

It would ring soon. Besides, it is going to be a very loud bell.

What do you find fascinating about her?

We are too much alike.

How do you feel having her in your life?

If someone is part of your destiny, nothing and no one would be capable of changing that.

We learnt you were advised not to show off your girlfriend, why?

A lot of people tell me that since I happen to be a fine boy and Nollywood’s bad boy, I should not let people know that I have a girlfriend because of the ladies. I believe that is total nonsense. As far as I am concerned, why should I live a fake life because I am in the public eye? If someone is my fan, he or she should respect me for who I am. I cannot be dating someone and deny the lady of her right to happiness because women like it when their man celebrate them. I am not flaunting my woman, instead I am living my life the way I should.

Knowing your status, do women still flock around you?

Even married men still have girls chasing them. As far as you have some money in your pocket, women will chase you. Times have changed now and people don’t care about your marital status anymore. They go for what they want at every cost. What really matters is if I am willing to fall for the advances or stay focused. I am a principled young man even though I may flirt sometimes. I know where I am going because I know where I am coming from. I am very honest with who I am dating now ad she is also honest with me.

What do you think makes a man?

What makes you a man is the ability to leave the single sweet life and become one with another person. If the mindset of some people is too low to accept certain things, it will not stop me from living my life.
http://encomium.ng/ik-ogbonna-on-his-engagement-and-pregnant-bride-why-im-marrying-sonia-morales/

8 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by justi4jesu(f): 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Reading.....wishing her safe delivery..
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Pinkiedearie(f): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hello Ik Save your chatter for someone who cares. undecided

20 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Airforce1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
too long

Can't read all that

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
So she speaks in 5 different langugues. Interesting. I guess when it's due time for delivery, she'll scream in 10 different langugues.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by iyatrustee(f): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Why she come stand like so?

This child out of wedlock thing don gain ground sha. Whatever happened to the sanctity of the marriage institution?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Prodeegee(m): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
shocked shocked shocked :oH!mmmmm.. shocked shocked shocked
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by johnshagb(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Seriously I don't know either of them

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by kullozone(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
I've not seen this guy anywhere else apart from nairaland.

20 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Five languages......

Might be a step too far....
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Caleycash(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
abeg make una marry outside...leave all this gold diggers for nija...dem go old!!!

15 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Sunglow: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
I have this feeling she is an 'Alias'
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Pavore9: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
hmm..whatever soaks his garri.

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by ugosonics: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
she carry front, she carry back. she too package, i cnt leave her.....

8 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by ACHIEVERBA: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
WHO CARES?? undecided

6 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by prettyjo(f): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
someone has changed.
#power of love #
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Stegomiah: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dat ass!! Definately he's not leaving soon.

6 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by VickyRotex(f): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
The only reasonable thing *I* got from all he said

"As far as I am concerned, why should I live a fake life because I am in the public eye? If someone is my fan, he or she should respect me for who I am. I cannot be dating someone and deny the lady of her right to happiness because women like it when their man celebrate them. I am not flaunting my woman, instead I am living my life the way I should"

Btw so Celebrities too dey do internet love #Hands on my Chin undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by joahonsi: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dat babe backside sha!

5 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Dyt(f): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Even married men still have girls chasing them. As far as you have some money in your pocket, women will chase you. Times have changed now and people don’t care about your marital status anymore. They go for what they want at every cost. What really matters is if I am willing to fall for the advances or stay focused. I am a principled young man even though I may flirt sometimes. I know where I am going because I know where I am coming from. I am very honest with who I am dating now ad she is also honest with me.

angry angry angry

I don't like u again
Go away with ur slim bald head

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by CR77(f): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Her backside dey on point

The guy answer all the question good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Good lawd,that assss though,my oh my..bet her totex gets him high like heroin..i need me one of em

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by ayusco85(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
who u be
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by MrFootball(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Good for him.
But is she really 24? Abi na her Football age be dat

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by ayusco85(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
just say u are proposing to the colombian as$$ grin. which right thinking full blooded male wouldnt? she so hawt.

btw, pls who is ogbonna? i schooled in korea, we only watch korean movies

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Richie0974: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
G

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Outfit To "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere: Hit Or Miss? / Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening / Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.