Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales (30770 Views)

‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals / IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Dragonking: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Good for you IK. you made the right choice. its better than marrying a deranged Nigeria lady. I will join u soon in getting me a foreign lady. but that Columbian lady get yansh oohh. chiia.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by paranorman(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
kullozone:
I've not seen this guy anywhere else apart from nairaland.
i tell you, this is the truth!

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Euckybaby(f): 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
ayusco85:
just say u are proposing to the colombian as$$ grin. which right thinking full blooded male wouldnt? she so hawt.

btw, pls who is ogbonna? i schooled in korea, we only watch korean movies
welcome back to Nigeria.. In Nigeria Google is your friend
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
This one that most celebs are now hunting for baes outside naija, wahala dey ooo
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by ayusco85(m): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Euckybaby:
welcome back to Nigeria.. In Nigeria Google is your friend

thanks. why is everyone talking about march 28? is it the presidents birthday?

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
mehn jus look at dat ukwu.these latin girls are hot oo smiley

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Euckybaby(f): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
ayusco85:

thanks. why is everyone talking about march 28? is it the presidents birthday?
like i said earlier google is your friend so make use of it ASAP
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Columbia is number one in butt implants in the world I just watched a doc on the YouTube channel VICEs the Check out this video on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAg2Zybtzoc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

It was a trip...
na waohh sad
so how i go come diffrenciate butt inplant ukwu from original ukwu? angry
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by 400billionman: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
That girl backside is a plus for Nigeria..
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by ayusco85(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Euckybaby:
like i said earlier google is your friend so make use of it ASAP

owkies

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by kullozone(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Agwoden:

Where have you been before apart from nairaland?

oga abeg try front,u hear?
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by peleson: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
So much love dat suit
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Neplusultra(f): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
See his nose like Pat Utomi's grin dont worry, she na hispanic u go carry embarassed
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by happyzed0(f): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Only if u can focus I luv sincere ppl
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
iyatrustee:

Fixed! No need for the name calling my friend
Good! Thank you, lady. cool
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Bitterleafsoup: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
lefulefu:

na waohh sad
so how i go come diffrenciate butt inplant ukwu from original ukwu? angry
squeeze em fake one feel hard and when you shake em na bounce like the real deal!

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by timunstopable: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pls who is Ik Ogbonna
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by koyyess: 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Caleycash:
abeg make una marry outside...leave all this gold diggers for nija...dem go old!!!
Can a typical african man last long in a marriage with a foreign mrs independent? You think it will be like nigeria where a man will come back after touring with oloshos to meet his faithful wife at home? No o, shey she sabi 4 languages? Na 4 international clients you go jam for your dommot. Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
squeeze em fake one feel hard and when you shake em na bounce like the real deal!
ok oo grin

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by SAMBARRY: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
Khalessi:
Hello Ik Save your chatter for someone who cares. undecided

I smell

J.E.A.L.O.U.S.Y tongue grin tongue

don't you wish you had what he has tongue I mean that lady tongue don't cry. Your time to will soon come tongue
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by SAMBARRY: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
afro candy needs you. Save those lines for her tongue grin

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dragonking:
Good for you IK. you made the right choice. its better than marrying a deranged Nigeria lady. I will join u soon in getting me a foreign lady. but that Columbian lady get yansh oohh. chiia.
grin Latin American ladies (especially Brazilian and Colombian ladies) are some of the curviest ladies on the planet.
searching4love would be elated at this news grin

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
CFCfan:

grin Latin American ladies (especially Brazilian and Colombian ladies) are some of the curviest ladies on the planet.
searching4love would be elated at this news grin

Yes bro?

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Caleycash(m): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2015
koyyess:
Can a typical african man last long in a marriage with a foreign mrs independent? You think it will be like nigeria where a man will come back after touring with oloshos to meet his faithful wife at home? No o, shey she sabi 4 languages? Na 4 international clients you go jam for your dommot. Mumu.
na I'm make u dey curse me?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emma Nyra In A Bikini At Ilashe Beach (Photos) / Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Display Love On Instagram (Photos) / Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.