Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Do You Usually Do First When You Return Home From Work/outing Everyday? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Usually Do First When You Return Home From Work/outing Everyday? (887 Views)

Sports Are Usually Governed By A Set / Why Is It That HAUSA And FULANI Are Usually Tagged Together I.e HAUSA/FULANI? / 10 Trivial Everyday Things Banned With Death Penalty In North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Usually Do First When You Return Home From Work/outing Everyday? by sped1oro(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
I have been having this feeling that i am either addicted or unusually obsessed with this attitude of mine. Before i got married its been always the practice to go for shower immediately i stepped into my apartment before doing any other thing.Since i was still a bachelor i thought things would change by the time i get married, however, i seem to have an addiction for going to the bathroom as soon as i pull my dress. My wife sometimes will wants to engage me for some minutes or thereabouts to get gists about the day's activities but i seldom give her the time to arrest my attention.
Therefore, i will like to know if the same scenario applies to almost everyone or could it be that i need to see a doctor or something.

Please share your experience.
Re: What Do You Usually Do First When You Return Home From Work/outing Everyday? by emmancipated(m): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
fly straight to my bed and login to nairaland
Re: What Do You Usually Do First When You Return Home From Work/outing Everyday? by kristen12(f): 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bathe
Its normal
Re: What Do You Usually Do First When You Return Home From Work/outing Everyday? by sped1oro(m): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2015
emmancipated:
fly straight to my bed and login to nairaland

Na wa oo
Re: What Do You Usually Do First When You Return Home From Work/outing Everyday? by khia: 10:51am On Mar 21, 2015
I turn on some relaxing music, have a wine cooler and just unwind for an hour to myself.

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Speaks 11 Languages / Happy New Year Wishes Quotes 2016 / What Would Nairaland Be Like Without These Comedians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.