Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

the sonoflucifer is dead... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / the sonoflucifer is dead... (10102 Views)

Where Is Sonoflucifer? / Sonoflucifer / I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by johnydon22(m): 11:50pm On May 08, 2015
lastmessenger:
This guys really needs help. If only this guy will get a good job, get married to a pretty lady and have some kids, he would disappear from nairaland and leave God alone.
Meanwhile if you want to die, buy a sleeping tablet and soak it together with that your last cup of garri, drink it and sleep on. No need of all these.
He worships satan right? a mythical being who is supposed to be the arch enemy of the christian god. now many times christians bash and beef satan, send holy ghost fire and all, this is just his own way of doing same... when you stop doing same to his god then he will stop with yours. its just like words and opposite... yahweh worshippers vs Lucifer worshippers.. you all will basically be bashing yourselves over who has the better imaginary sky daddy... all na wash shaa grin

1 Like

Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 24, 2015
I have this feeling that this sonoflucifer of a guy is infested with HIV..Most probably contracted through sexual intercourse; he prayed, cried and begged God to cure him and it seems it didn't happen...Now he has resigned to his fate in hell...Using every possible tool he has at his disposal to fight God...Its not too late buddy... God can do all things
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Empiree: 8:50pm On May 24, 2015
This is it. They look the other way when fellow Christians make death threat on atheists. rilwayne001. Question to AllNaijaBlogger is do you see what religion cause?. Read nl Christians quoted in the op
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by johnydon22(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2015
Empiree:
This is it. They look the other way when fellow Christians make death threat on atheists. rilwayne001,. question to all AllNaijaBlogger is do you see what religion cause?. Read nl Christians quoted in the op
https://www.nairaland.com/2230256/frankmishael1-april-already-god-didnt not just that, check this one too
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by CastingCrowns(f): 4:46am On May 25, 2015
S.O.L I get u don't believe in God and de guy that threatened u went too far...his threats are just futile cos God doesn't work dat way....bt pls be careful with ur utterances...its extremely blasphemous.

1 Like

Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Rilwayne001: 6:17am On May 25, 2015
Empiree:
This is it. They look the other way when fellow Christians make death threat on atheists. rilwayne.001. Question to AllNaijaBlogger is do you see what religion cause?. Read nl Christians quoted in the op

Allnaijabloggre is gradually seeing the folly in christianity/bible, I don't think he give a damn about it any longer.
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:54am On May 25, 2015
Empiree:
This is it. They look the other way when fellow Christians make death threat on atheists. rilwayne001. Question to AllNaijaBlogger is do you see what religion cause?. Read nl Christians quoted in the op

Difference is that we quickly sideline our fundamentalists before they can do real damage.
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:56am On May 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Allnaijabloggre is gradually seeing the folly in christianity/bible, I don't think he give a damn about it any longer.

Folly in Christianity?

You must not be aware that we can't have interfaith discussions in your own section and many people are laughing at such folly.

Remove the log of wood in your own eyes before complaining about the speck of dust in another's
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 10:01am On May 25, 2015
CastingCrowns:
S.O.L I get u don't believe in God and de guy that threatened u went too far...his threats are just futile cos God doesn't work dat way....bt pls be careful with ur utterances...its extremely blasphemous.
What is blasphemy?
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 10:01am On May 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Ain't you a Muslim?
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Empiree: 10:55am On May 25, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Difference is that we quickly sideline our fundamentalists before they can do real damage.

Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Empiree: 11:06am On May 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I remember he told me it depends on how Christianity is interpreted. He opt for Christianity that comports his philosophy even it's not befitting God.

Don't worry. He will end up in islam.....eventually
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2015
Empiree:

Truth?
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:24am On May 25, 2015
Empiree:
I remember he told me it depends on how Christianity is interpreted. He opt for Christianity that comports his philosophy even it's not befitting God.

I remember you getting angry over a 'Saudi' interpretation of the Quran.
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Rilwayne001: 12:39pm On May 25, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Ain't you a Muslim?
Of course, I am cool
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Rilwayne001: 12:40pm On May 25, 2015
Empiree:

I pray so cheesy
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Empiree: 1:21pm On May 25, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I remember you getting angry over a 'Saudi' interpretation of the Quran.

Frustration...lol
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 25, 2015
MzNelly:

Well, I don't want you to die sad
And I don't think God does either
pastor cheesy
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 25, 2015
undecided
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 25, 2015
lastmessenger:
This guys really needs help. If only this guy will get a good job, get married to a pretty lady and have some kids, he would disappear from nairaland and leave God alone.
Meanwhile if you want to die, buy a sleeping tablet and soak it together with that your last cup of garri, drink it and sleep on. No need of all these.

Sorbital:
I have this feeling that this sonoflucifer of a guy is infested with HIV..Most probably contracted through sexual intercourse; he prayed, cried and begged God to cure him and it seems it didn't happen...Now he has resigned to his fate in hell...Using every possible tool he has at his disposal to fight God...Its not too late buddy... God can do all things

I'll take the latter grin grin grin grin
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 25, 2015
Still alive. Fake god.
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by TDstarr: 2:23pm On May 26, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Bleep you and your YWHW. Making excuses for him already?
if can say JESUS why don't u say it, I dare you
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 26, 2015
TDstarr:
if can say JESUS why don't u say it, I dare you
Bleep your Jesus. Bleep your Holy spirit. Bleep you.
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Macelliot(m): 5:38pm On May 26, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
He still Loves you
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by TDstarr: 7:44pm On May 26, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

it is. Well...
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Muyogoa: 12:29pm On May 28, 2015
TDstarr:
it is NOT Well...
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 28, 2015
Muyogoa:
[/quote][quote author=TDstarr post=34119825]it is. Well...
Are you guys ok?
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Muyogoa: 2:16pm On May 28, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

i think you guys are right. I think It is high time i dumb my folly and embrace the truth of the gospel of Christ
how i wish u just said this
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 30, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Na. Ask the first sons of the Egyptians, Amalekites, Canaanites. Ask the Jews who walked the wilderness for 40years, a journey of four days..

Ask the children on the streets, their dads and the wives they beat,
Take a wall through the market, listen to the cries unheard..
cry what caring God would allow this madness. Bleep him.
why is lucifer also not taking care of these people
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 30, 2015
Tobiee:
why is lucifer also not taking care of these people
Why should he? What is man's function?
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 30, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Why should he? What is man's function?
then lucifer is useless!! If he cant show love, like Jesus did
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 15, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
[size=20pt]APRIL FOOL[/size]

Yahweh couldn't kill me. i'm alive beeches.. oh yahweh, where is thy sting? cool cool cool cool

I know no fear.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Drinking lemonade.
I was sent to tell u,that 2015 shall be your last in the world

Only one option for u accept Christ and be save or u will be condem in eternity with fire and brime stone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? / Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel / 20 Richest Pastors In The World Updated (with Seven Nigerians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.