Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

This Might Be The Reason - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Might Be The Reason (521 Views)

The Reason Post-utme Was Scrapped By FG Revealed / Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? / Photo: This Is The Reason Why Some People Fail In Their Exams And Repeat Class. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Might Be The Reason by Tholuwaniey(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
To those who haven't received their results... Seems many of them didn't write their numbers in the rough work sheet given to them during their post utme exams..(so I heard)... I wrote my exams@Ha-shem yaba today and I forgot to do that and I haven't received my results yet... I think thats the real issue... anyone to confirm that??

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Mistakes To Avoid With Personal Pronouns / jhhdhhyhyd / IMO State University (imsu)school Of Nursing Form For 2015/2016 Session Is On Sa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.