Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Nigeria/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose (1609 Views)

Nigeria/naija Funny Videos Daily Funny Dose / Nigeria/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose / Nigeria/naija Funny Videos Daily Funny Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose by naijafv: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
THE EGYPTIANS

Nawao for last Sunday service
I was in church when pastor said: "It's time to say hello to your neighbours, shake hands and lets get to know each other." I said hello to the person sitting to my left and to the one sitting to my right.
We introduced ourselves and both said they were Egyptians(you suppose know Abuja people from other countries do flock their) Preaching time came and pastor decided to preach from Exodus 14:13.. Telling us about how God saved the Israelites from Egyptians. My people, I remember that there were Egyptians on my left and right.
I was thinking to myself "How do these two Egyptians feel knowing that their people are the bad guys in this Bible verse"and the worst part be say this guys them get muscle Well, I just sit-down my own je-je-je oo. The next thing oo!!, pastor shouted: "The Egyptians made the people of God to suffer for years!!!, I said they made them suffer!!!, Turn to your left and to your right!!! And tell your neighbour!!!
The Egyptians you see today!!!, You shall see no more!!!" mehn I just pose like idiot dey look pastor....Pastor cum talk d same thing again...immediately I turn look this Egyptian guys as I see muscle I just pretend like say anointing catch me just fall for ground dey sleep...
My friend, if you were in my position will you repeat what the pastor said?

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/the-egyptians/
================================================

ANSWER IF YOU'RE A MATHAHOLIC

Answer this if you're a Mathaholic, This is another form of studying and helping ourselves in our respective field. Let's know how many people will get the correctly.
4*4+4*4+4-4*4=?
73% people will fail to answer this.

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/answer-if-youre-a-mathaholic/
====================================================

I SAVED A LIFE

I saved a life today. I asked a beggar how will he feel if i gave him #5,000. He replied "I'll die of happiness", so i didn't give him again.

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/i-saved-a-life/
===============================================

WAEC EXAMINATION

In WAEC examination, JOHNNY was asked to complete the
following:
1) WAEC : He who fights and run away?
JOHNNY : E don surrender be dat, na fear catch am
2) WAEC : A rolling stone?
JOHNNY: No fit just dey roll, na person push am..
3) WAEC : He who lives in a glass house?
JOHNNY : Na rich politician ego be...
4) WAEC : A stitch in time?
JOHNNY : Dey prevent further tear tear...
5) WAEC : Birds of the same feathers
JOHNNY : Na de same mama born dem...
6) WAEC : One good turn?
JOHNNY : Na correct power steering fit do am...
7) WAEC : A bird in hand?
JOHNNY : Wetin e wan be again? If no be barbeque.... Them plenty for chicken republic
coolWAEC : Half a loaf is better than?
JOHNNY : beans and garri, soaking without sugar...
9) WAEC : A journey of a thousand miles?
JOHNNY : Na de person wahala be dat, na why eno enter car or aeroplane jeje...
10) WAEC : He who laugh last?
JOHNNY: Get brain problem, make dem examine am because na beginning of madness be dat...
11) WAEC : A patient dog?
JOHNNY : Na hunger go kill am...
12) WAEC : All work and no play?
JOHNNY : Na bank job be dat bros...
13) WAEC : Once beaten?
JOHNNY: Na revenge go follow be dat...
14) WAEC : A fool at forty?
JOHNNY : I never see for Naija, our own dey start at 50..
I beg help me score Johnny....
WAEC : A journey of a thousand miles?
JOHNNY : Na de person wahala be dat, na why eno enter car or aeroplane jeje...
WAEC : He who laugh last?
JOHNNY: Get brain problem, make dem examine am because na beginning of madness be dat...
WAEC : A patient dog?
JOHNNY : Na hunger go kill am...
WAEC : All work and no play?
JOHNNY : Na bank job be dat bros...
WAEC : Once beaten?
JOHNNY: Na revenge go follow be dat...
WAEC : A fool at forty?
JOHNNY : I never see for Naija, our own dey start at 50..
I beg help me score Johnny....

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/waec-examination/
================================================

TEACHERS ARGUEMENTS

Two Teachers were arguing in the class and the students were watching.
Other Teachers were trooping in one after the other.
ENGLISH TEACHER: What a pugnacious and combatant fight teachers maneuverating themselves in the presence of their pupils.
CHEMISTRY TEACHER: Stop this now or I'll balance your equation with acid and base.
MATHS TEACHER: please please stop before i divide and subtract your names from our teachers' list.
CRK TEACHER: Oh God of Abraham, forgive them cos they do not know what they are doing.
ECONOMICS TEACHER: What a human behaviour, I'll draw a scale of preference to know who's at fault.
MUSIC TEACHER: Stop both of you lack voices to win an argument, your phonet is voiceless, your treble, and your alto lack vocal sound.
HISTORY TEACHER: oh my God of century 2015 I'll compare this fight with that of Iran and Iraq.
BIOLOGY TEACHER: What a shame between these two species of Homo sapiens. The knot of your Medula Oblongata is loosing I must get a Spanner to stop this Osmosis.

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/teachers-arguements/
=======================================================

A good amount of laughter a day can make the weight of the world seems so light. Be Well!!!!!

From Nigeria/Naija Funny Videos.

(1) (Reply)

When Your Barber Has A PHD / (pictures) Hilariously Misplaced Advertisement / Prayer Of A Selfish Black Man(funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.