Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room (1408 Views)

Easy Ways To Check Your Room For Signs Of Bed Bugs By Greeenland Services / Would You Place This Beautiful Sofa In Your Room? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room by mondbest(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is serious!! What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room?

Re: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room by Jostico: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
jesu shocked
Re: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room by laplace12(m): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Call the police wink
Re: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room by xreal: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
I will secure the room, first.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
choi!!! I go first lock the room wella, then start packing them in my bag (if I came with any) I will also pack some in my clothes etc. hmmmm!!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
choi!!! I go first lock the room wella, then start packing them in my bag (if I came with any) I will also pack some in my clothes etc. hmmmm!!!!

remember wot d holy book said abt thou shall not steal.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
I will try to wake-up from my dream
Re: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room by Beesluv: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
grin Na to go back to sleep. Tooooooo much money doesn't always come with rest of mind esp the money that comes mysteriously
Re: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
I'll quickly take a selfie with it and post it on Fb with caption: #GODWIN so that my ex who left me for a jandon will see

I'll also not forget to charge my phone cause I'll get complete 5000 friend requests from girls in approximate 11seconds
Re: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room by MymothersKeeper(f): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I'll quickly take a selfie with it and post it on Fb with caption: #GODWIN so that my ex who left me for a jandon will see

I'll also not forget to charge my phone cause I'll get complete 5000 friend requests from girls in approximate 11seconds

What are you trying to say ? I wonder which local night school you attended
Re: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room by efizy123: 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
this is serious, me ah fit faint oh
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
MymothersKeeper:

What are you trying to say ? I wonder which local night school you attended

You can't comprehend because you couldn't complete your primary education

(1) (Reply)

Whats This Guy Seriousness About? / I Thought I Escaped Candy Crush: Photo / Taylor Swift's Unclad Photo Leaks [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.