Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nigerian Wanted By FBI - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Wanted By FBI (56335 Views)

Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam / FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam / Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Donpizzle(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
#in osuofia voice; 419 is nt a thief its jst a game any1 can play am....if anybody fall mugu chai my brother I GO CHOP AM.
Greedy men nd money lovers re easily duped.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Menace2Society(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tread carefully brother FBI no dey sleep o remember Tobechi cry
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
samplegirl:

My dear it is unfortunate we are living in a crazy world. The legacy people understand now is MONEY. Nobody gives a danm how it is made. They even collect chieftancy title with it.

It is a pity.
Rather unfortunate
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by ooshinibos: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
ha ..this is a Nigerian that give us bad a reputation in England and the usa ,,it is very hard for a Nigerian to rent an good apartment in a nice neighborhood nowadays in America and Europe, once you mention you are Nigerian , the landlord loses interest gradually and gradually ..and later you will receive an apologetic phone call that the apartment has gone or rented out to someone else ... I tend to say am south African ..and works perfectly
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by OneNaira6: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
OP you are late. The dude has been wanted for awhile now. I'm surprised they Still haven't caught him yet. Damn, the dude is a natural Fugitive ooo

As for those that asking why they mentioned yoruba. Out of all Nigerians ever wanted by FBI, majority have been yoruba. There was one Edo woman they were looking for for murder..she's been caught thanks to nigerian efcc. Two igbo men they were looking for 419..both have been caught and 19 yorubas, well technically 18 if we exclude him, they were looking for 419...All have been caught except 2. He was one of those 2.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by dmxsyntax(m): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
I too like this man.oyibo people deserve to be scammed every minute cus they hate african people.....hmmm I wish say I follow the man do dat kind work.NONSENSE....up u my man!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Gracie01: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
The guy's name is fake. Its a combination on urhobo and akwa ibom name.. its impossible Nigerians dont bear such names
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Sunnidinho: 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Samirana360:
South West disgracin nigeria since 1914
all these half baked graduates of our time wont stop showcasing their stupidity.if the op is low on quality brain performance, must you not let her know that the name is not a yoruba name.it has no meaning in yoruba
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by amsoslim(m): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
bisous:
Does he have children? Isnt he bothered about what legacy he will be leaving behind?
legacy!!! Ddoznt dah rili mata again in our society,I tut dat we av lost our core values...pipo dnt rili kis wah n hw u get ur moni,provided dah u meet deir nids n flex n drink as much as n cn,if posible flex one or two individual dey term u a god n tag u damn rich,so much on box guy.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Sunnidinho: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
sCun:
See as Yoruba name don kpafuka!
They are so used to committing crime in the US and UK that even an Edo/Delta man is now tagged Yoruba by the US FBI.
Yoruba ronu!
why cant you give us a stat support your claim. The article says the guy speaks english and a nigerian lang- probably yoruba. The word "probably" means the writer is unsure of the lang claim. Comprehension ma wahala for this country.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Sunnidinho: 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
lawanson44:

I knew it! before i clicked on the story, i knew it would be the Big Nosed Oily Soup people. Na only them be scammers nah cheesy
first of all, the name is not a yoruba name. That a person speaks yoruba doesnt mean the person is yoruba. Then the word "possibly" is used cos the yoruba lang is widely spoken overthere and since they cant differentiate the lang, the words "possibly yoruba" were used. A lot of of your people speak yoruba but yorubas know themselves. English comprehension tough no be small
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Sapeleboy(m): 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
I know akpanoko very well in sapele, i even saw him late last month in an hotel where i was doing some electrical work, he is the owner of London royal hotel in sapele and he is an urhobo man.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Setaje(f): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
hungryboy:
Ok,
i get it Op,
You are a tribalist
who pretends not to be one

Thought I was the only one that noticed.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by SavageGarden(m): 12:03am On Mar 24, 2015
Bonapart:
Nigeria and crime all over the world....
Smh! For my country
. Mumu kee you smh for your head you hear
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by AAinEqGuinea: 4:05am On Mar 24, 2015
Smart guy.. I mean, not like he's out overpowering the weak.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by hayooola: 7:18am On Mar 24, 2015
wow....that's my mentor wow he must be stinkly rich I wish I could meet him to give me career advice!
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Bonapart(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2015
SavageGarden:
. Mumu kee you smh for your head you hear
don't you have a common sense to say mr what you said it's a lie... you just rushed up with an insult at the end of the day you didn't prove a point..... too many kids on nairaland already undecided
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 24, 2015
Samirana360:

U ar biased
I'm sorry for being rude, but you hastily concluded that he's from SW undecided
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by LOVEGINO(m): 7:56am On Mar 24, 2015
bisous:
Does he have children? Isnt he bothered about what legacy he will be leaving behind?
wetin concern agbero with overload.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by gaby(m): 8:23am On Mar 24, 2015
The guy isn't even hiding because, almost everyone in Sapele sees and knows him even his hotel.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by redsun(m): 8:33am On Mar 24, 2015
Reparation.!
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by MrPresident1: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Setaje:

Thought I was the only one that noticed.

See your eyes tongue
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Setaje(f): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
MrPresident1:

See your eyes tongue

cheesy like your own joor. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by SavageGarden(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bonapart:
don't you have a common sense to say mr what you said it's a lie... you just rushed up with an insult at the end of the day you didn't prove a point..... too many kids on nairaland already undecided
grin don't I have "a" common sense? Yes sir I have "a" common sense. Young man when you do get ur vocabulary right, then you talk with me...
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by yuio33: 1:25am On May 27, 2015
sad grin
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by j1mmy: 9:38am On May 27, 2015
pretydiva:
C as him face b self..nigerians in diaspora should stop giving dis country a bad image..haba..na only us dey live 4 those countries ni?

Nigerians in Nigeria commit more crimes than those in diaspora.
90% of internet cafe users in Nigeria are 419 yahoo boys.
How many local Nigerians do you see in Chemists selling fake drugs?
Most Nigerian drug dealers are arrested at MM before they even leave the country.
Most Nigerian civil servants, government officials, politicians, military are criminals inside Nigeria.
Even children on the streets of Nigeria are criminal by nature - before they even leave Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Ehinmola(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
No wonder Trump hates nigerian. I wish I know where he resides,straight to the neareest police station . Surely he won't go far
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Ehinmola(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
OneNaira6:
OP you are late. The dude has been wanted for awhile now. I'm surprised they Still haven't caught him yet. Damn, the dude is a natural Fugitive ooo

As for those that asking why they mentioned yoruba. Out of all Nigerians ever wanted by FBI, majority have been yoruba. There was one Edo woman they were looking for for murder..she's been caught thanks to nigerian efcc. Two igbo men they were looking for 419..both have been caught and 19 yorubas, well technically 18 if we exclude him, they were looking for 419...All have been caught except 2. He was one of those 2.
criminals are spread across the globe so don't zero it to one particular tribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Has Been Sentenced To 16-Years In Prison / Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping / Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.