Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Online Jobs You Can Do In Nigeria - Step By Step With Pictures - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Jobs You Can Do In Nigeria - Step By Step With Pictures (1316 Views)

7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home / 9 Jobs You Can Do While Waiting For Your NYSC Posting / These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Jobs You Can Do In Nigeria - Step By Step With Pictures by marketresearch: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Here i would be sharing step by step on how i made over 1,500,000 online for free.

First of all , this isnt those jobs where they will ask you to fill a form or do some illegal things to make money. Here you will work for every single penny you earn. From my explanation, It might look so easy but i should warn you, its not as easy as it seems, But its very easy if you are not looking for fast money, because here, you will apply for jobs and if you meet the employees requirements, he awards the job to you.

2 years ago, there was a month i was so broke , so i decided to try some online things after series of searches, i couldnt find something tangible, so i decided to try some online jobs.

the only thing it cost you is your internet
Re: Online Jobs You Can Do In Nigeria - Step By Step With Pictures by marketresearch: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
HOW IT WORKS
1. You visit the site(s)
2. Create a profile, cA comoplete profile is usually advised
3. After completing the profile, sometimes you might need to verify your identity
4. After Verifying your identity
5. You Should write some test to spice up your profile, remember you are not the only one applying, you want to stand out from others (sometimes its not compulsory but its advisable)
6. Then select categories where you would love to work - there are lots of categories to chose from , web designers/Developers, Writers, Customer service, sales and marketing, virtual assistance etc
7. Start applying for job, write a very good application, avoid using a generic one

here are the sites

Elance.com
freelancers.com
odesk.com
Re: Online Jobs You Can Do In Nigeria - Step By Step With Pictures by marketresearch: 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
here is a copy of how much ive made

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2227994_cert_png1910879a8df3cc01075ce7a3e6c651f3

Now some would be wandering how i got paid.

there are several methods of payment

1. Wire directly to your bank account (it would attract about $30 service charge)
2. Wire to your payorneer card, (It will attract a $2 service charge) Getting your payorneer card is free. Just fill the form it will be shipped to you in less than 15 days . here is a copy of my card

I erased all my info on the card. LOL

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2228014_card_jpeg26a53f60aa1750d8e872c3eea38c6992
Re: Online Jobs You Can Do In Nigeria - Step By Step With Pictures by Dioxidane: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nice bro...
Re: Online Jobs You Can Do In Nigeria - Step By Step With Pictures by economia: 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
marketresearch:
HOW IT WORKS
1. You visit the site(s)
2. Create a profile, cA comoplete profile is usually advised
3. After completing the profile, sometimes you might need to verify your identity
4. After Verifying your identity
5. You Should write some test to spice up your profile, remember you are not the only one applying, you want to stand out from others (sometimes its not compulsory but its advisable)
6. Then select categories where you would love to work - there are lots of categories to chose from , web designers/Developers, Writers, Customer service, sales and marketing, virtual assistance etc
7. Start applying for job, write a very good application, avoid using a generic one

here are the sites

Elance.com
freelancers.com
odesk.com
Re: Online Jobs You Can Do In Nigeria - Step By Step With Pictures by marketresearch: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Thanks
Dioxidane:
Nice bro...

(1) (Reply)

Need An Update For Job Vacancy In Ibadan Or Osogbo / Interview With OFFICE EVERY THING Surulere Plssss Help Me / Confirm Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.