Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder (14208 Views)

"Female In Nigeria" Facebook Group Founder Meets Mark Zuckerberg In USA (Photo) / Cheap And Reliable Web Hosting Re-seller Account For Web Business. / Facebook Is Offline ....IS Facebook Under Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by lifestyle1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by Houseofglam7(f): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Brandnew2:
grin
You no go crash? tongue
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Twin babies in the womb saw a Dick
coming towards
them.
The 1st baby said, Hey Daddy is coming
inside to play
with us.
The 2nd baby replied, u are stupid you
have no
sense! It is not Daddy,
it is Uncle. Daddy doesn't cover his face
with a Nylon
when
he wants to play with us, You will see,
this one will not
give us ice cream when he is leaving!!
what's d # nylon and the # ice- cream..

2 Likes

Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by cash22(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
OP you have a point. Nigerian Tech start-ups and entrepreneurship is not like that of silicon valley where you can do your start-up from your dorm room, or in a society where people are still skeptic about internet and internet is not yet deep in the Nigerian community that's why any business in Nigeria must start from Lagos. But in other countries businesses can start from any state and grows to later move to where ever top class businesses are, Just like Alibaba now in US Stock even when many Americans haven't heard of it.
So every business must have there offline marketing plan too. because greater are they (customers) that are offline than those (customers) that are online.

1 Like

Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by cash22(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
seapson:
I didn't read d post...but is d hustle for nairabet also offline??

yes its offline too thats why many franchise is on and agents everywhere
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by redcliff: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bonapart:
Ftc twice in less than 24 hours....
Hard work pays. .....pay hard

Nigerians and misplaced priorities. Where you are supoosed to work hard you would not..

3 Likes

Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Houseofglam7:

You no go crash? tongue
I be night Owl o!
Can I initiate you? tongue
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by saasala(m): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Seun, do you believe this report?
For me, I think online is online and offline is offline. Seun Osewa is sitting his asss down otta, Linda Ikeji is doing same in maybe V.I and money is rolling in. Are Google, Facebook, Reddit et al doing offline?
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by Dynamiceagle(f): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
angrybird007:
Who else dint read the article wink
I Dint

1 Like

Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by Bonapart(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
redcliff:

Nigerians and misplaced priorities. Where you are supoosed to work hard you would not..
your level of understanding so i won't say anything to you
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by ViktorMartins(m): 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Seun, I believe the real deal is offline like distributing handbills on highways, roads etc. Doing some crazy shit that not everybody does! The hustle is offline!!! Except my startup soon!
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by Houseofglam7(f): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Brandnew2:
I be night Owl o!
Can I initiate you? tongue

No freaking way!
I'm so sleepy cry
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by redcliff: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bonapart:
your level of understanding so i won't say anything to you

Better.
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by olaleke2(m): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Good write up....

But I must let you know that online is the
in-thing now...

And by the way, are you a seller on fiverr? Have you been experiencing low to no sales?

Check out this simple article to be inspired..

https://www.nairaland.com/2203602/how-use-simple-blog-increase#31761134
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Houseofglam7:

No freaking way!
I'm so sleepy cry

Okay then... Permission to sleep granted.
I'm guessing you have to rise early for work tomao...
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by Cchuks27(m): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nice. Bookmarked.
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by Houseofglam7(f): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Brandnew2:

Okay then... Permission to sleep granted.
I'm guessing you have to rise early for work tomao...

I'm actually off duty tomorrow.
Been such a terrible week. cry
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by Cchuks27(m): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nice. Bookmarked. Thank you for this info. Bless.
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by toprealman: 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bonapart:
Too much free time I suppose.
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by tessylove2(f): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nice one @Seun!
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by Jasi7(m): 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Whats dis prepclass abt pls?
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by eebruboss(m): 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
angrybird007:
Who else dint read the article wink
this guy!!!!! Lol grin i read and didn't understand!

1 Like

Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
saasala:
Seun, do you believe this report?
For me, I think online is online and offline is offline. Seun Osewa is sitting his asss down otta, Linda Ikeji is doing same in maybe V.I and money is rolling in. Are Google, Facebook, Reddit et al doing offline?

Linda Ikeji has sales reps bringing sizzling new gists to her desk every minute. That's offline hustle. The offline hustle is really important if you want to get a foothold in your market.
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
I agree only to some extent.

Online can never be discounted, but offline is very key.

On JarusHub, our focus is now offline, with arrangement at top gear to open office, get some banners in key areas in Lagos and properly get BRT ad.

That said, we still have not maximised our online potential.

Nairaland is another exception. Nairaland thrives more online than offline.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by oseiwe(m): 12:40am On Mar 20, 2015
I'm still a learner in this matter, let seun and Jarus clear the air.
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by tobaina: 1:45am On Mar 20, 2015
You may be right, but from experience not all businesses. There are exceptions.
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by Speakdatruth: 2:22am On Mar 20, 2015
Brandnew2:
Seun, do you now see, things are happening in that CCHub?
Can't count the number of start ups that have been birthed there.
pls tell me abt cchub
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by darepoju(m): 3:15am On Mar 20, 2015
Bonapart:
I just hope it does in CASH....

1 Like

Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by KORLAR(m): 4:18am On Mar 20, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sample Script- Profile Wall Of Facebook / How To Setup Your Own Web Design Business / This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.