Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

5ways To Make Money From Loving Dogs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 5ways To Make Money From Loving Dogs (990 Views)

Two Reasons Why Loving Dogs Is Good For Your Health / Woah, Turns Out Cats Can Be Loving Parents Too! (pics) / Loving My N3k Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5ways To Make Money From Loving Dogs by Prodeegee(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
As a friend would say, "Turn your passion into profit". Being a dog lover makes you unique, but do you know you can even make money from just being a dog lover?
Explore these tips and make some extra cool cash.

K-9 Photographer

Being able to capture moments and postures of a dog that the owner will cherish forever is a great job. Most people just love to see their dogs on picture. There are k-9 photographers out there who are making money out of just loving dogs.

Artist

If you can sketch, sculpt, paint, make pendants or jewelry, you can convert this creative talent into making pieces for dog lovers. T-shirt design, Hand-Bands, Caps and other materials you can easily sell.

Writing

If you love writing, there are opportunities for you also. you can begin writing about your knowledge about dogs, your experience with dogs and all. you can start your own blog or make a novel. whatever line you choose, have fun in writing about what truly interests you.

Dog Trainer

This is an area that makes a lot of money and as much dogs we have everyday, people need dog trainers to train their dogs. Register in any dog training facility to learn dog training and then use what you learn to make some cool cash.

Dog Handler

So many dogs are home bound because the owner is either too busy to walk them of never around. Becoming a dog handler gives you the opportunity to meet dogs, walk dogs for cash, or some more services to make extra cash.

Got more? lets hear you in the comments box.

source: http://www..com/2015/03/5ways-to-make-money-from-loving-dogs.html
Re: 5ways To Make Money From Loving Dogs by xreal: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
What about breeding?
Re: 5ways To Make Money From Loving Dogs by Prodeegee(m): 12:44am On Mar 20, 2015
xreal:
What about breeding?

what bout it?
Re: 5ways To Make Money From Loving Dogs by lacicrips(m): 12:59am On Mar 20, 2015
Prodeegee:

what bout it?
I think that's what most people are interested in, and you left it out. Lol.
Re: 5ways To Make Money From Loving Dogs by Prodeegee(m): 7:37am On Mar 20, 2015
lacicrips:

I think that's what most people are interested in, and you left it out. Lol.

Oh you mean puppy propagation? Or breed bastardizing. Nahh! That's not you loving dog's. Think about it. Already said much on ds topic on nl and I'm not ready to repeat myself.
Re: 5ways To Make Money From Loving Dogs by lacicrips(m): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2015
Prodeegee:

Oh you mean puppy propagation? Or breed bastardizing. Nahh! That's not you loving dog's. Think about it. Already said much on ds topic on nl and I'm not ready to repeat myself.
It was a sacarsm in reference to the other guy asking about breeding and your response to him.
Re: 5ways To Make Money From Loving Dogs by Prodeegee(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2015
lacicrips:

It was a sacarsm in reference to the other guy asking about breeding and your response to him.

sure i understand

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Female Samoyed Wanted / Super Moscow Watch Dog For Stud Services In Abuja / Female Brindle Boerboel Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.