Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Why I Reconcile With Prince Eke - Angela Okorie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Reconcile With Prince Eke - Angela Okorie (2335 Views)

Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) / Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard / Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Reconcile With Prince Eke - Angela Okorie by joyli: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie has revealed why she reconciled with her colleague, Prince Ekeh after the enemity that emanated between both parties in 2014. It would be recalled that Prince Ekeh had testified against Angela in a theft related issue between her and one South-African based Nigeria named Prosper. 

Prosper claimed they were dating and accused her of stealing his dollars,  and Prince Eke who was with her at the time, seemed to agree with him.

Speaking on why she reconciled with him, the mother of one told Vanguard that it's was because he came to apologised.

“I have forgiven Prince Ekeh because he came to apologise to me that he’s sorry for all that happened. If he hadn’t come to beg me, I wouldn’t have let it go. However, as far as taking him out of the country again is concerned, my brother, that one is out of the question. If someone tries to shoot you the first time, and you survive, would you want the person to shoot you again?” 

“If there’s a producer that wants us to do a job together, yes, its okay, I’ll do it. But for me to take him out of the country and get into this kind of mess again…for someone to start blackmailing me over what I did not do, no! I wouldn’t want that to repeat itself. Do you know what that incident could have caused in my life? If my husband isn’t somebody who understands me, trusts me, my marriage would have been over by now.”

“Don’t get me wrong…I can still suggest him for movies like I’ve been doing before. As a matter of fact, I’m the one who suggested him for a job he went to do in the US sometime ago. It was my connection he used in getting visa to the US, do you understand? I can still be doing that for him based on the kind of person I am, and the type of heart I have.”

1 Share

Re: Why I Reconcile With Prince Eke - Angela Okorie by joyli: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2015

Re: Why I Reconcile With Prince Eke - Angela Okorie by StarFist(m): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
I love this lady
Re: Why I Reconcile With Prince Eke - Angela Okorie by Wendy80(f): 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
The use of I, I, I, is too much.
#pride
Re: Why I Reconcile With Prince Eke - Angela Okorie by englishmart(m): 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
whoever wrote this article must have murdered his/her English teacher
Re: Why I Reconcile With Prince Eke - Angela Okorie by hensben(m): 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
I hear you grin
Re: Why I Reconcile With Prince Eke - Angela Okorie by CashdownNG: 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
Wendy80:
The use of I, I, I, is too much.
#pride

one word.. wonderful.

I love an observant woman...

1 Like

Re: Why I Reconcile With Prince Eke - Angela Okorie by edwife(f): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Glad you guys reconciled,it was very embarrassing for both-and please I did this,i did that is not necessary.
People help people everyday....
Re: Why I Reconcile With Prince Eke - Angela Okorie by jessiecah(f): 4:40am On Mar 21, 2015
Ok, we've heard. You are fine but what is happening to you in the last picture?

(1) (Reply)

We Told You Niyola Is Hot (photos And Proof) / Ik Ogbonna And Wife Loved Up In Steamy Photos / Dear Nigerian Men, Let's Kill Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) (H0T PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.