Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). (43563 Views)

UNILAG Promised Us Medicine But Gave Us Botany - Candidates / Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This / NUC Approves New University For Imo As Gov Okorocha Receives License (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by MadCow1: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2015
I only came here to read Berems comment... grin

I am an APC fan this year but Imo State can do way way better than Rochas Okorocha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by sCun: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Now here comes the main question:
How much was budgeted for this?

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by shakaTheZulu: 9:56am On Mar 20, 2015
I said it

Rochas is a crook
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 20, 2015
BigJakie:
Some Imolites can be foolishy ungrateful..., who even forced you to stand under the sun for 'FREE' gadget... at least its even FREE!!!

Go to your neighboring states like Abia where you stand in the sun to get what you paid for and see if you'll get even a phone charger, Rubbish...

If anyone dare quote me, Buhari will win and kill you

Calm down bro, no one is ungrateful, focus on the topic, production of that thing was borderline wasteful, just like many other unreasonable, unwarranted and abandoned projects embarked upon by the state government. And it's not just about the governor, someone advised him to produce those toys, tho I've gathered his defiance is unrivalled.

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2015
shejane:
That's a big lie my brother collected his own laptop and the laptop is a good one

Is meant for your studies only, for those that don't have notebook u can use it as one and the internet is working fast

Maybe some people want to use theirs to watch films which is not possible

Let's be positive for once and forget about politics

Is tax money yes but is also a good development

How can a system with 128mb ram be fast for browsing..

2 Likes

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by vanbonattel: 10:06am On Mar 20, 2015
sCun:
Now here comes the main question:
How much was budgeted for this?

I dont want you to get injuries from this
better sit down b/4 we tell you the cost
becos am sure you will faint cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by MadCow1: 10:07am On Mar 20, 2015
jaydude:
I even think those are notebooks like 11" not laptops as per d sizes how do dey expect to use discs wit notebooks? For me I think the good gesture alone is worthy of applause, if they ain't of good quality, that man might have given out the contract for supplies and maybe d company did d tricks, u didn't expect the gov to go n purchase them himself.. and for some Nigerians if its not a known make like hp or dell den it's rubbish...moreover they called dem Toys yet that ameachi obioma wants to sell his own for 20k you see Nigerians? undecided

I really don't like how you conveniently passed the blame to the supplier and absolved the government. When Amaechi took office in his first term, some contracts had been awarded for roads to contractors loyal to the old regime. When he went to commission one of them roads, he told the contractor that Rivera State Government would not accept the road because not only was it substandard, it did not meet the requirement listed in the contract deliverables.

If those Laptops were substandard, someone from the I.T department of the IMO state government would have easily pointed that out to him if he was not computer literate enough to tell what a substandard laptop looked like. I am sure the contract must have had a specification listed in it, what were the specs he ordered and what did he receive?

I don't like this report as it is not complete and can easily be brushed off as propaganda because the reporter did not do his due diligence.
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by vanbonattel: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2015
Owerri roads be like, wtf

imsu junction

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by vanbonattel: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2015
Owerri gwuru agwu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by kingslly(m): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2015
Y'all will run mad when he finally reveals how much he spent on those toys.

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Davotee(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2015
Harmvirus:
Nigeria governors deceiving the people since 1800
ur uza name iz scaring me bt dia iz God.
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by meforyou1(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2015
the moment okorocha's name was mentioned, i knew a crime would follow

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Zuria(f): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2015
EbuGeneral:
my sister, it is not even a laptop computer. it is a laptop android. many of my course mates that got there own are not working. that thing is rubbish.

Lol...its not funny but I'm laughing so hard grin grin but I think they should take the protest to the governor directly
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 20, 2015
Hahahahahaha, my people, my people, this is the real person of Owele. Just that u don't know him. He is so cusmetics.
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by iyobs7(f): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2015
shachris03:

you must be very stewpid! How many of your previous governors has given u you calculator not to talk o toy laptops? hate has crowded your minds. even of he buys the highest apple laptop, you will still complain that it cannot fly!.

This is where bias come in. You are forming defender of the universe, did you say same thing when people were busy condemning Jonathan for the trains he bought?

He bought used trains, did you previous president give you tra not to talk of train?

Hypocrite
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Airforce1(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2015
@He gave us toys and not laptops grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by iyobs7(f): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2015
To all of you forming defender of the universe, did you say same thing when people were busy condemning Jonathan for the trains he bought?

He bought used trains, did you previous president give you tra not to talk of train? Now you are forming they should manage it and if they do not like it they shouldn't have collected it. Please if you do not like the train do not use it biko. Them nor dey shoot gun for where airport dey.

Some were saying he bought locomotive train, it is old, it is this, it is that, India that has a better economy is still running on locomotive train effectively and all you all want to do is jump to what is obtainable in advances countries because you feel yes we have the money.

Nigerians are so gullible and hypocritical.
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Dallazday(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2015
which other governor has shared laptop before the history of Nigeria? he shared laptops, you don't like the laptop he shared, then don't collect. must you insult everything a governor dose? did he force anyone to go and collect? foolish people
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by priscaoge(f): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2015
mekula:

China can't produce that type. Nah! This has to be some apprentice, maybe Rwanda or even Aba. Yeye man 'Roach.ass. Change indeed.

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy.. U are right biko. Made in Aba Ngwa
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Bants(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2015
This is what i don't like people of Imo state should be appreciative is there even internet in that town let alone light to power the padtop
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by priscaoge(f): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2015
lonelydora:

My love, where have you been?

Have been around Dear! How u dey? Do have a blessed weekend kiss
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by PhockPhockMan: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2015
DexxyAlebs:
interesting! can we have a full spec of the laptop?
The fact that the laptop has only 128 mb ram shows it's a scrap.

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by ilovecritics(m): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2015
Dallazday:
which other governor has shared laptop before the history of Nigeria? he shared laptops, you don't like the laptop he shared, then don't collect. must you insult everything a governor dose? did he force anyone to go and collect? foolish people

Your brain is 0.00 kb undecided
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Jimohsunday: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2015
Why Rochas is always fake? that's how he promised us during my NYSC that he will pay us 10k but at end he end up a scammer. His party is shouting for change.

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by PhockPhockMan: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2015
iamrealdeji:

This has nothing to do with APC
Sharrraaaaap, what do you mean? Is this not part of APC educational policy?
Why rejecting it? But APC is claiming the success story of oponimo in osun.

APC is scam.

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by delors(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2015
I wonder why people are surprised though? Didn't they know the products were ibo-made before? Abi something wey no be panadol fit be like panadol?
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by lonelydora: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2015
priscaoge:

Have been around Dear! How u dey? Do have a blessed weekend kiss

Thanks. And you too.
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by PhockPhockMan: 11:33am On Mar 20, 2015
owobokiri:
Another vicious PDP campaign of calumny mounted against an honest governor. . PDP internet hirelings masquereding as imo students. Oppossing everything; free education o o, una oppose, general hospitals o o, una oppose, village roads o o, una oppose. Everything he does, they will jeer at it. Why? Because they want to make one green cap wearing green snake our governor. E no go work. .
Oya list the achievements of Rochas Okorocha or... ..

Sharrraaaaap.

2 Likes

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Dyoungstar: 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
WHAT AM SEEING IS NOT A LAPTOP BUT

[size=25pt]CALCULATOP[/size]

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Drmaverick: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nigeria Gets Foregin Mercs To Aid In Boko Haram War

http://targetdex..com/2015/03/nigeria-deploy-mercenaries-to-aid-in.html

Nigeria’s government is deploying South African mercenaries in its effort to battle the Islamist Boko Haram militia that’s wreaking havoc in the northern part of the country, the New York Times reported last week. The Times didn’t mention Erik Prince, the American businessman and defense contractor who founded the controversial Blackwater Worldwide company, which he left in 2010. (Blackwater later changed its name to Xe and then Academi. Prince met with the President Goodluck Jonathan and gave him a business proposal: to deploy foreign “contractors” for hire, the same type of mercenary force Nigeria is now reportedly using.

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Xeedorf: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
But why people are so ingreat?
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by busky101(m): 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
I hope a nairalander won d contract of importing them from alibaba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Students Packed Together Like Sardines In A Lecture Hall(pictures) / University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar / When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.