Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). (43565 Views)

UNILAG Promised Us Medicine But Gave Us Botany - Candidates / Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This / NUC Approves New University For Imo As Gov Okorocha Receives License (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by EbuGeneral(m): 8:39am On Mar 20, 2015
Zuria:
Maybe we should see what's inside the cartoon to judge for ourselves...it could be an iPad sef grin grin
my sister, it is not even a laptop computer. it is a laptop android. many of my course mates that got there own are not working. that thing is rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by dnawah(m): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2015
adefunke34:
Lol! That's APC for you grin! AFECEE FOWER!
a prophet is never recognise in his home town and by his people.here in Abia,we wish he is our Governor
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Xvenus(f): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2015
Khaytunechi:
at a time like this,, I can't but conclude that we Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders we've got..

Here is a man TRYING to develop his state.. TRYING to make things easier for most especially the students in his state.. Here's a governor TRYING to set a new trend,, yet those simpletons are quick to ridicule him..

His only crime being that he associated with APC.. So whatever he does can never be right in their eyes..

I pity this country.. we are quick to condemn a man cos of his party affiliation,, yet we are quick sing praises for an incompetent and corrupt man just cos he's from our tribe.. What a foolish mentality.. Let's see where it'll take us all..

It's sad that some people still reason like you do. We Nigerians deserve the best of quality in whatever is given to us. Not mediocre, poor quality roads or education. Do you imagine the numerous safety standards alone that "Laptop" has violated?

Am not partisan but I say we deserve QUALITY not QUANTITY. Is Imo state so cursed or undeserving that she cant get quality roads like those seen in FCT? or schools with quality educational materials? I schooled at IMSU and I still remember that my FGGC labs were better equipped than the ones there.

We deserve better. Everything done is worth doing well!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2015
priscaoge:
@2nd pics, what is that "Onyebuchi Magnus" blabbing bikonu? undecided undecided undecided..... That "Cherry Judith" and "Ahamefula" must be Nairalanders APshits e-Warriors, always defending their Corrupt Masters with gullible comments undecided undecided undecided

See that last pic cheesy cheesy.... See as laptop swell like agege bread wey soak water undecided undecided..... Another way of embezzling Imo State Money. Let him tell us how much this Chinese assignment cost.

I know some APshits will come here with their pathetic myopic defence....... But that's none of my business Maka na akpuonam isi wee chere nga tongue tongue tonguetongue

China can't produce that type. Nah! This has to be some apprentice, maybe Rwanda or even Aba. Yeye man 'Roach.ass. Change indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Khaytunechi: 8:45am On Mar 20, 2015
sCun:

Imolites kicked out PDP's Ohakim because of his mediocrity, they have the right to demand the best from Rochas or kick him out too.
Don't blame them for demanding excellence

U do hav a point here.. yet,, there are better refined ways to demand for excellence rather than mock his effort..
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by henryangelo: 8:47am On Mar 20, 2015
Khaytunechi:

without a shadow of doubt,, you are a M O R O N.. Ur stvpidity is amazing and Ur senselessness is yet to be rivaled by any known fool.. Pigs like you alws assume they've got the monopoly to hurl insults around huh.. what has Buhari got to do with this?? U fools can't keep his d!ck out of Ur mouth huh.. when Ur creator was distributing common sense,, you,, slowpoke,, were on a leave of absence.. this explains ur sub-zero IQ.. Fools like U sings GEJ praises despite his glaring,, yet you're here ridiculing Rochas' efforts like he's the worst thing ever.. Pathetic little worm with dead brain.. Slither off,, silly senseless stvpid hypocrite..
Please before you post next time read it all over again and try go for spelling lesson though I know you are sick, castrated ass hole,
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by harffie(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2015
DexxyAlebs:
interesting! can we have a full spec of the laptop?
Does that case even look like a laptop case to you?? Smh

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Khaytunechi: 8:52am On Mar 20, 2015
sCun:
When ex governor Ohakim was condemned and kicked out of Imo state, it wasn't because of his PDP affiliation, T A Orji receives more insult than Okorocha can ever do and he is in PDP.
God will punish ALL of you who keep making excuses for Okorocha's incompetence and outright deceit. To you giving students laptop that doesn't last a week is how to develop a state.
Imolites know better and they know what they want, so don't judge you fool!

calm ur n!pples,, you pig.. where are the excuses i've made for Rochas?? point them out or shut up ur thumbs forever..
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by ikkkkk: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2015
iamrealdeji:

This has nothing to do with APC

maybe U will blame it on PDP now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by ilovecritics(m): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2015
lordmario:

Not a closer view. What's d spec? Hdd size, ram, speed etc.... Some laptops look stupid in design bt hv good specs

I don't have that time - I've passed the message!
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Khaytunechi: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2015
henryangelo:

Please before you post next time read it all over again and try go for spelling lesson though I know you are sick, castrated ass hole,

can't take it anymore?? alright,, I'll lay off you..
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by ilovecritics(m): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2015
shachris03:

you must be very stewpid! How many of your previous governors has given u you calculator not to talk o toy laptops? hate has crowded your minds. even of he buys the highest apple laptop, you will still complain that it cannot fly!.

Foolish fools - I guess u live in a face me I face you apt, cos if u live well and comfortable u will have a choice! Mugu *

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Bulala66: 9:02am On Mar 20, 2015
This man used to be a good guy sha o
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by ExInferis(m): 9:06am On Mar 20, 2015
What the hell is an "RGB port"?
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Chinatownm(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2015
rafhell:
shaking my head at the crop of vision-less leasers we have in nigeria.

Am travelling to my state wit d sole aim of making sure we vote him out. The guy is full of shit.
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by sCun: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2015
Bulala66:
This man used to be a good guy sha o
Good at propaganda and creating false images of himself.
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Khaytunechi: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2015
Xvenus:

It's sad that some people still reason like you do. We Nigerians deserve the best of quality in whatever is given to us. Not mediocre, poor quality roads or education. Do you imagine the numerous safety standards alone that "Laptop" has violated?

Am not partisan but I say we deserve QUALITY not QUANTITY. Is Imo state so cursed or undeserving that she cant get quality roads like those seen in FCT? or schools with quality educational materials? I schooled at IMSU and I still remember that my FGGC labs were better equipped than the ones there.

We deserve better. Everything done is worth doing well!

kudos. You do have a point here.. But in as much as we wish for a perfect country,, the reality on ground is that we aren't there yet.. Ur submission isn't even limited to Imo state only,, it shud be what we yearn for in all states and from all tiers of government.. My words were borne out of d annoying fact that sum people are rubbishing Rochas' efforts strictly cos of his party affiliation,, yet these lots will still scream gej till twenty nineteen.. If they're gonna be two faced,, at least,, they shud make one of em pretty.. Simples..

I'm not taking away from Ur assertion.. It really is spot on and an eye opener for me.. We're all longing for a better Nigeria,, and hopefully someday,, we will get there.. Thank you..
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Sunnymatey(m): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2015
So Imolite, what will be your next move? I think dos toys should be returned to govt. House or Min. Of Education to proof that Rochas has failed on that. ''U can't retain a man's gift and claim that it's worthless''.

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by ilovecritics(m): 9:13am On Mar 20, 2015
sauceny:
Loool....The govt made the public aware that the students would get a [size=15pt]Laptop[/size],but instead they all got a [size=15pt]Yaptop[/size] made in Calabar,packaged in Aba,distributed in Onitsha & sent forth to Owerri grin

Azzzinn eeh!!
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by ilovecritics(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2015
Kayendy:
Na part of d change initiative na.... grin grin.... Rochas deceiving imo state. since 14bc... anyway na dem cause am, una remove Ikiri put thief

No be small oo!
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by ilovecritics(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2015
owobokiri:
Another vicious PDP campaign of calumny mounted against an honest governor. . PDP internet hirelings masquereding as imo students. Oppossing everything; free education o o, una oppose, general hospitals o o, una oppose, village roads o o, una oppose. Everything he does, they will jeer at it. Why? Because they want to make one green cap wearing green snake our governor. E no go work. .

With all due respect bro, Rochas isn't what ya'll think he is! He's a big Hoax! Trust me on this one

2 Likes

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by ilovecritics(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2015
luckyman1010:
Ungrateful pple or the OP is an APC enemy. Why can't we appreciate things even if its once,let say it's a toy which one your president give you? Stomach infrastructure? Idiot. No mather what,Sai Buari!!!!!! .

APC is a big sham
!
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by eduxerxes: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Lets assume it happened (although something tells me it didn't sha grin.) There is what is called DOA in manufactured products.DOA=dead on arrival. How is that Rochas fault,and your case is one out of how many??. Pls do not use your bad mouth to spoil someone's effort at making things right so that no one will do same to you. smiley
I'm an ardent supporter of Rochas' administration and I still am. But that doesn't becloud my sense of knowing what's right and wrong. Why give students a greek gift? It just reduces the profile of my best candidate for the polls in the person of Owelle. Anyways......

1 Like

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by ilovecritics(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2015
dnawah:
a prophet is never recognise in his home town and by his people.here in Abia,we wish he is our Governor

My brother, una own no be here oo.. grin
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Khaytunechi: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2015
CecyAdrian:
]
Pls do not use your bad mouth to spoil someone's effort at making things right so that no one will do same to you. smiley

^^ tell them
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2015
kids in primary schools would have valued these more, not adults cheesy!
fyiok up man!
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by elbinmanny(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2015
Looks like my girlfriend's make up kit cheesy
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by vanbonattel: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2015
Shebi I warned you guys before say this Rochas is worse than an armed robba? https://www.nairaland.com/1820707/rochas-monumental-looting-imo-state
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by vanbonattel: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2015
ilovecritics:

With all due respect bro, Rochas isn't what ya'll think he is! He's a big Hoax! Trust me on this one

x10000

https://www.nairaland.com/1820707/rochas-monumental-looting-imo-state
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by BigJakie: 9:43am On Mar 20, 2015
Some Imolites can be foolishy ungrateful..., who even forced you to stand under the sun for 'FREE' gadget... at least its even FREE!!!

Go to your neighboring states like Abia where you stand in the sun to get what you paid for and see if you'll get even a phone charger, Rubbish...

If anyone dare quote me, Buhari will win and kill you
Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 20, 2015
I witnessed that toy firsthand, my baby sister received one, dunno how they managed to get Android 2.0 running on it, it didn't come with that, cos d Android symbol was pasted on it. I mistakenly touched the screen, a colour smear appeared, I couldn't even install a document reader for her, because the thing came with virtually no internal memory, the SD card slot wasn't working, usb ports were for decoration, did I fail to mention the thing hangs after a period of use? The manufacturer isn't oblivious, they even provided a reset button at the back, the type you have in porpo calculator, guess what? that doesn't work too. Total waste of taxpayers money capitalizing on our people's computer illiteracy. That thing won't be of any use to the supposed beneficiaries, what's the aim then?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). by vanbonattel: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2015
BigJakie:
Some Imolites can be foolishy ungrateful... at least he gave Imo stuff that powers FREE!!!

Go to your neighboring states like Abia and see if you'll get even a phone charger, Rubbish...

Its better to recieve no gift than a fake gift that can damage your eyes/senses

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Students Packed Together Like Sardines In A Lecture Hall(pictures) / University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar / When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.