Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

African And Western Water Dispensers. Which Do You Prefer - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African And Western Water Dispensers. Which Do You Prefer (786 Views)

Western Blacks with Igbo Names / The Dichotomy Between Traditional African Logic And Western Logic / Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African And Western Water Dispensers. Which Do You Prefer by hairyanus: 12:29am On Mar 20, 2015
I drank from these two.
It represents those who were born 1990 backward and visit the village.

The earthen pot had a way of cooling the water, although not connected to any electricity. Even when dirt was spotted at the bottom, we fetched the top and drank. Incidentally, that cup on top was shared by everyone and no disease transmits. Today, we individualize cups, plates and spoons and die younger. Why?

Share your experience comparing the two.

Re: African And Western Water Dispensers. Which Do You Prefer by 42n8dzydoo(m): 12:32am On Mar 20, 2015
Re: African And Western Water Dispensers. Which Do You Prefer by 42n8dzydoo(m): 12:32am On Mar 20, 2015
Now lemme read ur post grin
Re: African And Western Water Dispensers. Which Do You Prefer by iphanyiuma(m): 12:50am On Mar 20, 2015
The water was always cool tasteless odour less and colourless very satisfying...eva and nestle water no see draw I swear...gringringrin

1 Like

Re: African And Western Water Dispensers. Which Do You Prefer by Tolexander: 1:03am On Mar 20, 2015
na the african dispenser o!

light dey, light no dey, the water dey always cold ni sha.

1 Like

Re: African And Western Water Dispensers. Which Do You Prefer by slimyem: 1:37am On Mar 20, 2015
Water dispenser biko.

This pot only can only dispense one temperature of water at a time plus the coolness of the water it dispenses is exaggerated.....
It was cool then but not right now.

Looking at that ugly and dirty-looking cup shared by all makes me want to puke undecided
Re: African And Western Water Dispensers. Which Do You Prefer by hairyanus: 1:44am On Mar 20, 2015
slimyem:
Water dispenser biko.

This pot only can only dispense one temperature of water at a time plus the coolness of the water it dispenses is exaggerated.....
It was cool then but not right now.

Looking at that ugly and dirty-looking cup shared by all makes me want to puke undecided

Abeg make una clap for this babe..she haas Ph.d in forming..
Re: African And Western Water Dispensers. Which Do You Prefer by slimyem: 1:50am On Mar 20, 2015
hairyanus:

Abeg make una clap for this babe..she haas Ph.d in forming..
This isn't about forming.
I did drink from this pot at my grandparents as a child but NEVER AGAIN!cool

This is 2015.I choose to live in this age . Feel free to teleport back to whatever age you choose.cool

(1) (Reply)

Latest Miss South Africa 2016 / Proverbs And Their Meaning / Why Was Princess Diana Looking For Camilla On Her Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.