Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Most Affordable And Reliable Bulksms In Nigeria @ N0.80k Per Unit At Mygatesms - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Most Affordable And Reliable Bulksms In Nigeria @ N0.80k Per Unit At Mygatesms (756 Views)

Most Affordable And Reliable Bulksms In Nigeria @ N0.80k Per Unit At CityBulksms / Cheap And Reliable Web Hosting Re-seller Account For Web Business. / Latest MTN Unlimited Free Browsing @ N0.00 Using Simpleserver And Psiphon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Affordable And Reliable Bulksms In Nigeria @ N0.80k Per Unit At Mygatesms by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 20, 2015
MyGateSMS Offers BulkSMS in Nigeria @ the lowest customer price and it appears to be the most affordable! As MyGateSMS Offers BulkSMS Credits at N0.80k (80 Kobo) per Unit!! and offers SMS at 1 Unit Per SMS. No Hidden Fees and No Extra Charges!

MyGateSMS Also offers Unlimited SMS at N15,000 NGN Per Month (Contact MyGateSMS for bargain). No units, no payment.. Pay Once for a month and send unlimited BulkSMS

Virtual Numbers
MyGateSMS offers Virtual US Based Phone Numbers for SMS and Calls at $5.95 for 3 months! The Number is not a free number so no ads, no unexpected shut down, no restriction of calls, unlimited calls(Calls are free only to US numbers or Indian Numbers), unlimited texts(Texts charge from mygatesms units) so you enjoy the value of your money!

MyGateSMS Numbers are provided by a Secure Mobile Network in the USA and assures a risk free usage. Terms and Conditions apply.

Reseller Program
The MyGateSMS Reseller Program is the Hottest and Most Reliable Reseller Program as the Resellers are able to send SMS via the Secure API Channel at a rate of N0.65k per message (65 Kobo) equivalent to 65 Kobo per Unit!!! I don't think you can find this anywhere else in Nigeria!

The Reseller Program is a quick setup program as it does not need any special contact or special documentation.. Signup and activate instantly once the required funds are deposited! Funds are yours.. The Reseller Program is FREE!! The Money Deposited is available to you to send sms it only proves to MyGateSMS that you are ready for Business!

Making Payments
Making Payments has never been as easy as that of MyGateSMS. MyGateSMS runs a secure and powerful payment collection mechanism that aids customers(You) to make payments with any Credit/Debit Card around the world!

MyGateSMS currently accepts: Master Cards/Visa Cards/Amex Cards a.k.a American Express/Discover Cards/JCB & Dinners Cards

So payment is never an issue!

Signup Today => http://www.mygatesms.com
Email: sales@mygatesms.com
Re: Most Affordable And Reliable Bulksms In Nigeria @ N0.80k Per Unit At Mygatesms by Jaraworldsms(m): 3:54am On Mar 20, 2015
I would advice you use a direct route instead of the economy route you are currently using
Re: Most Affordable And Reliable Bulksms In Nigeria @ N0.80k Per Unit At Mygatesms by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
That Unlimited sms is what I am interested in.

Our business is currently using mygatesms.com and I can recommend them. I have even posted a few threads about them myself.
Re: Most Affordable And Reliable Bulksms In Nigeria @ N0.80k Per Unit At Mygatesms by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 21, 2015
Sorry for my late reply..

For unlimited SMS, please mail sales@mygatesms.com
Re: Most Affordable And Reliable Bulksms In Nigeria @ N0.80k Per Unit At Mygatesms by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 21, 2015
Jaraworldsms:
I would advice you use a direct route instead of the economy route you are currently using

And what makes you think MyGateSMS is making use of an Economy route? Also please specify that to mygatesms as. I am only marketing MyGateSMS. I am not MyGateSMS. I am WHSMS (See my Signature)
Re: Most Affordable And Reliable Bulksms In Nigeria @ N0.80k Per Unit At Mygatesms by femzysticks(m): 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Strahovski:
Sorry for my late reply..

For unlimited SMS, please mail sales@mygatesms.com

Tried registering on the site, it kept reloading the page for me

Please help
Re: Most Affordable And Reliable Bulksms In Nigeria @ N0.80k Per Unit At Mygatesms by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
femzysticks:

Tried registering on the site, it kept reloading the page for me

Please help

Please mail sales@mygatesms.com
Re: Most Affordable And Reliable Bulksms In Nigeria @ N0.80k Per Unit At Mygatesms by femzysticks(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Strahovski:

Please mail sales@mygatesms.com

I did
They are slow in response sha
Re: Most Affordable And Reliable Bulksms In Nigeria @ N0.80k Per Unit At Mygatesms by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
femzysticks:

I did
They are slow in response sha

Sorry about that.. Technical issues take a while to resolve

(1) (Reply)

Earning Money As A Freelance Web Developer / Amazing Ebooks!!! On Website Design, Php/mysql And Graphics For N3,500 Only!!! / PRDP Prem Ratan Dhan Payo 3rd Day Collection, Prdp 3rd Day Box Office Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.