Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

How To Get Back Onto Account After Forgetting Windows Password? - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / How To Get Back Onto Account After Forgetting Windows Password? (454 Views)

Forgot Windows 7 Password Without Password Reset Disk? / Reset Lost Windows 7 Password With Windows Password Buster / How To Reset Domain Administrator Password On Windows Server 2003? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Back Onto Account After Forgetting Windows Password? by tonyallen: 7:52am On Mar 20, 2015
Step-by-step article tells you how to get back onto account after forgetting Windows password.

What will you do if you are under the following circumstance?

I have forgotten the password to my main account on the laptop, I didn't do any password back-ups, and I have tried logging on using safe mode but I get no administrator account and it still doesn't work, I'm on a windows 7 home premium, is there any other way to get back on without having to restart the whole thing? I have a guest account as well.

Solution to getting you out of the frustrating circumstance:

Before finding a Windows Password Buster, it's better to try to recall what your Windows password by putting yourself in the mindset of where you were on the day you originally set up your password. Think back and try to remember big events in your life or things you were interested in at the time. Believe it or not, you are likely to get back your Windows password through this method.

If it doesn't work, you can take Windows Password Buster into consideration. It's easy yet powerful Windows password reset tool that enables you to break windows 7 password and get back into the user account in minutes. No data will be lost.

1. Download and install Windows Password Buster in a PC that you can run as administrator, and then launch it.

2. Insert a blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive, and start to create a password reset disk.

3. Click Ok when the bootable password reset CD/DVD is created. And insert it in your locked computer.

4. Start the computer and boot it from CD/ DVD or USB.

5. You'll access Windows Password Buster under Windows PE. Follow its instructions to hack Windows 7 password to blank.

6. Log on to the user account without password after password reset.

Tips:

1. Please create a password hint after password reset, which will offer clues to what your Windows password is if you cannot remember the password and need to bypass Windows 7 password.

2. Please create a Windows password reset disk fort the user account with the built-in tools of Windows after getting back to the user account.

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Excell Vba Programmer / Website For 10,000 / Are You Skilled In Visual Basic (.net)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.