Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Today Is The International Day Of Happiness - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Today Is The International Day Of Happiness (618 Views)

Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos / Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog / Today Is My Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is The International Day Of Happiness by ProfDumbledor(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2015
The United Nations is marking the
International Day of Happiness by
asking people to nominate a song
that makes them smile.
UN Secretary Ban Ki-Moon launched the campaign with a music video of his own.
The idea is to recognise that
contentment and well-being
should not just be personal goals
but public policy objectives.
The video has been released in six
different languages.
Ban Ki-moon on #HappyDay: #
HappySoundsLike peace &
prosperity for all. https:///
wJ8IWSFUal#UN70#
Action2015
— United Nations (@UN) March
19, 2015
The UN has asked organisations
and individuals to observe the day
through education and public
awareness activities.
It says people can take part
through Twitter by sharing their
happiest song #HappySounds.
So people, can you share songs that make you happy in the midst of sadness and get you propelled in the midst of uncertainty?
Re: Today Is The International Day Of Happiness by Dyt(f): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2015
Happy - pharrel Williams
Re: Today Is The International Day Of Happiness by iyatrustee(f): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2015
Dyt:
Happy - pharrel Williams

Longest time!
Re: Today Is The International Day Of Happiness by Dyt(f): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2015
iyatrustee:

Longest time!

Sanu madam
Yaya de
grin grin
Re: Today Is The International Day Of Happiness by ProfDumbledor(m): 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mine is Kosisochukwu ( As it pleases God). You can get it from any catholic church bookshops, music shop or youtube.

(1) (Reply)

You Will Soon Be A Graduate / Souvenirs For Your Weddings / Wedding Soon? Help! You Need A Photographer!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.