Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Live Eclipse 20/3/2015!!!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Live Eclipse 20/3/2015!!!! (993 Views)

Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow / Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? / Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Eclipse 20/3/2015!!!! by Filashade(f): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2015
You will never see it again in ur lifetime so please go outside and enjoy itsmiley

Click on the link below. Its a live update.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/live/2015/mar/20/solar-eclipse-live-updates
Re: Live Eclipse 20/3/2015!!!! by loomer: 11:32am On Mar 20, 2015
Filashade:
You will never see it again in ur lifetime so please go outside and enjoy itsmiley

Click on the link below. Its a live update.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/live/2015/mar/20/solar-eclipse-live-updates

E don come go na
Re: Live Eclipse 20/3/2015!!!! by Filashade(f): 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
loomer:

E don come go na

I know. I just posted it for people who did not see to see how it looked like

At least they know it appeared during their life on earth

smiley

1 Like

Re: Live Eclipse 20/3/2015!!!! by loomer: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Filashade:

I know. I just posted it for people who did not see to see how it looked like

At least they know it appeared during their life on earth

smiley

Even me self no remember say na today, only to notice say everywhr dark small, and suddenly clear around 10am

1 Like

Re: Live Eclipse 20/3/2015!!!! by Filashade(f): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
loomer:

Even me self no remember say na today, only to notice say everywhr dark small, and suddenly clear around 10am

lool. U r not the only one o.

I did not even know. It was my Oyinbo colleagues that were shouting when I came in the office today "Oh my Dayz!!!!! Its going dark. The world is about to end!!!" then one of my geeky colleague said "Yh dnt you know the eclipse is meant to take place today at around nine!!"

You just see everyone they scatter come out from chairs and kitchen dey run outside as if they saw a ghost. Even me self. I dey run outside o.

But I no see nothing. Just darkness.

Everyone just scatter go back inside with a disappoint on their faces coz they never saw it just darkness.

grin
Re: Live Eclipse 20/3/2015!!!! by loomer: 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Filashade:

I did not even know. It was my Oyinbo colleagues that were shouting when I came in the office today "Oh my Dayz!!!!! Its going dark. The world is about to end!!!" then one of my geeky colleague said "Yh dnt you know the eclipse is meant to take place today at around nine!!"

You just see everyone they scatter come out from chairs and kitchen dey run outside as if they saw a ghost. Even me self. I dey run outside o.

Everyone just scatter go back inside with a disappoint on their faces coz they never saw it just darkness.

grin

Lol no be small thin, e good say me forget, cos I for de disappointed if I no see anythin but darkness

1 Like

Re: Live Eclipse 20/3/2015!!!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Filashade:

grin
Hehehehe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Tweaking Needed, Get Free Mtn 7.5gb Now / Get 150MB For #50 Weekly With MTN Gameplus / Escaped Chimpanzee In Jos Still On The Run, Likely To Get Shot Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.