Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? (53352 Views)

Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Blood Moon 2018: Longest Total Lunar Eclipse Of Century Occurs July 27, 2018 / Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Rotjijatau(m): 4:43am On Sep 28, 2015
What is Lunar eclipse?
Lunar eclipse is when the sun blocks the moon from shinning!!!
A month ago scientists predicted a lunar eclipse that will occur today 28th September 2015. I have seen it, you can go out and check for yourselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by agarawu23(m): 4:45am On Sep 28, 2015
shocked
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Lhanre(m): 4:52am On Sep 28, 2015
How on earth did I miss this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by debris: 5:02am On Sep 28, 2015
This happened at my zone in lag
Next lunar eclipse would be happening 2033

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by ziky2010(m): 5:05am On Sep 28, 2015
I can't see anything here in Ilorin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Cutehector(m): 5:27am On Sep 28, 2015
Glory be to God

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by barnacle: 5:38am On Sep 28, 2015
cant see it here in lag
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by listenersky: 5:42am On Sep 28, 2015
Here in Mile2, lagos, I.didn't see nothing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by lat78: 5:54am On Sep 28, 2015
scientist and life
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Kingsasian(m): 5:56am On Sep 28, 2015
I saw nothing here in benin. The sky wasn't clear though after the rain.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Alashi(m): 5:57am On Sep 28, 2015
Saw it accidentally at about 03:30 am.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Chommieblaq(f): 5:59am On Sep 28, 2015
The moon was just shining very bright in kano n I stayed awake till 3am.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by GMan650(m): 6:01am On Sep 28, 2015
debris:
This happened at my zone in lag
Next lunar eclipse would be happening 2033

The second pic is downloaded babe, or which phone did you use to get a nearer view of the moon (lemme guess: BlackBerry Moon)

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by ADULTBASE(m): 6:02am On Sep 28, 2015
Wey no be say i never get work,i go dey study one eclipse for MIDnight! OMO IT IS MONDAY MORNING O!

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by GMan650(m): 6:02am On Sep 28, 2015
Rotjijatau:
What is Lunar eclipse?
A month ago scientists predicted a lunar eclipse that will occur today 28th September 2015. I have seen it, you can go out and check for yourselves.

OP, this doesn't look like blood moon; it's more or less blue moon
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by SirLegal(m): 6:03am On Sep 28, 2015
My junior sis. in SS3 told me about the eclipse as I awoke this morning. And my response to her was that she never knew what an eclipse was (Seriously I thought she was hallucinating). Even my Parents doubted her.

Just entered LIB saw that the details was already out as at yesternite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by nairayouthcom(m): 6:03am On Sep 28, 2015
make i put my mat here

Modify

Man Rips out Girlfriend’s
Intestines With His Bare Hands
After She Screamed Out ex’s
Name During Sex’

http://downloadwapaz.com.ng/2015/09/22/man-rips-out-girlfriends-intestines-with-his-bare-hands-after-she-screamed-out-exs-name-during-sex/
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by debris: 6:03am On Sep 28, 2015
GMan650:

The second pic is downloaded babe, or which phone did you use to get a nearer view of the moon (lemme guess: BlackBerry Moon)

Nah that's infinix zero that's bloody moon
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by dhantey324(m): 6:04am On Sep 28, 2015
debris:
This happened at my zone in lag Next lunar eclipse would be happening 2033
Lie dey smell... I didn't say u r lying o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by oppybouy(m): 6:05am On Sep 28, 2015
I haven't seen Nuin yet, here in Mowe!
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 28, 2015
Nigga I was in bed...I won't keep awake so I can see an eclipse on a Monday morning

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:07am On Sep 28, 2015
I slept off

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by debris: 6:08am On Sep 28, 2015
dhantey324:

Lie dey smell... I didn't say u r lying o!

Lolz na una sabi why u no show ur own
I was awake happened around 2:30am

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by dhantey324(m): 6:13am On Sep 28, 2015
debris:

Lolz na una sabi why u no show ur own
I was awake happened around 2:30am

In Lagos? I remember reading from a government circular that it won't happen in Lagos. It will only happen in some select part of the North.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by osaslord500(m): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2015
Damned, what a beautiful thing
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by PhunsukhWangdu(m): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2015
I did!

Rotjijatau:
What is Lunar eclipse?

Lunar Eclipse occurs when the Earth falls in between the Sun and the Moon, thus casting the earth's shadow on the moon.

30 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by bife: 6:24am On Sep 28, 2015
the moon was very bright here before I went to bed.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by gbadexy(m): 6:43am On Sep 28, 2015
The moon was behind the clouds in Lagos.
i only saw it briefly and the clouds covered it again.
I didn't notice any difference in the moon though.
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by ValerianSteel(m): 6:44am On Sep 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Glory be to God
I shake my head for you undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Chimaritoponcho: 6:45am On Sep 28, 2015
this is buhari's fault

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by otukpo(f): 6:46am On Sep 28, 2015
I was watching but didn't see it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Agimor(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2015
It never occure here in Delta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Flees Her House In The Middle Of the Night After Finding A Python / Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes / Wood Car Spotted In Ibadan. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.