Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,472 members, 7,826,792 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Jamb E-facility Card @ Ease!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb E-facility Card @ Ease!! (892 Views)

ยป How To Check 2016 JAMB UTME Result With E- Facility Card / FG To Establish JAMB E-testing Centres In 774 LGAs / Sales Of Jamb Utme E-facility Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb E-facility Card @ Ease!! by alasco1(m): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2015
GET YOUR JAMB E-FACILITY CARD FOR CHECKING RESULT/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB @ EASE FOR THOSE FAR AWAY FROM POINT OF PURCHASE. HOLLA ME NOW ON: 08165495555. WHAPP: 08050991311
Re: Jamb E-facility Card @ Ease!! by yinka500: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2015
For your online registration and questions concerning the admission and post-jamb and direct entry registration...you can contact me through wassup 08101352928. Or call. Address: Sango, poly junction ibadan.

And for checking result you can also contact me on the above number
Re: Jamb E-facility Card @ Ease!! by Buho(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2015
please my little sis lost the photocopy of the slip where her Jamb reg no is and she has been crying since, is there anyway to get it again?
Re: Jamb E-facility Card @ Ease!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Buho:
please my little sis lost the photocopy of the slip where her Jamb reg no is and she has been crying since, is there anyway to get it again?
please answer
Re: Jamb E-facility Card @ Ease!! by Drdonzeez(m): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
you can use the serial no and pin on the scratch card she used for registration if its still intact !!
Re: Jamb E-facility Card @ Ease!! by EXAMSCARD(m): 1:40am On Oct 11, 2016
AUTOMATIC & INSTANT CARD DELIVERY WEBSITE 24/7
OUR CARDS ARE DELIVERED AUTOMATICALLY AND INSTANTLY IN BOTH TEXT AND IMAGE FORMAT.

TO BUY NOW VISIT: WWW.EXAMSCARD.COM
Click https://www.examscard.com

REGISTER AN ACCOUNT THEN, LOGIN TO START BUYING.

WE THE MAJOR DISTRIBUTOR OF ALL EXAMINATION CARDS
BUY IN BULK PRICE TODAY

JAMB RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD (E-FACILITY CARD)
NECO RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD
WAEC RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD
NABTEB RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD
NECO G.C.E REGISTRATION CARD
NABTEB G.C.E REGISTRATION CARD

For Cyber Cafe, Business Centers & Candidates who are hoping to participate in the UTME JAMB Registration 2017 exercise,
you are advise to exercise a little more as the form will be out 3rd of October 2016.
You are advised to bookmark this page (CTRL + D) so that you can get update on JAMB REGISTRATION GUIDELINES AND CBT PROCEDURE.
You will also be informed via the our facebook page.
Click https://www.facebook.com/examscard to Like us on Facebook

1 Like

Re: Jamb E-facility Card @ Ease!! by kabazi95(m): 3:26am On Oct 11, 2016
If i check through my school website they will display my admission status but wen i log on to jamb website they will say no admission is given yet.. Pls what is d problem jamb reg.... I want to print the jamb admission letter please

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!!! University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School / Everything You Need To Know About Solar Collectors/ Panel / Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, 2015/2016 SCHOOL OF NURSI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.