Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream (30840 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of The Police Officers Sentenced To Death Over Apo Six Killings / Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by ijustdey: 11:21am On Mar 20, 2015
There must be more that meets the eye, or how else can one describe a situation where a lady would stab her boyfriend to death over a mere dream?

A 22-year-old Islamic gospel singer, Monsurat Yusuf, alias Alhaja Saudi, is currently in the custody of the Ogun State Police Command after she allegedly stabbed her boyfriend, Moses Eric, to death over a dream she had where the 20-year-old boyfriend attacked her.

According to the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Muyiwa Adejobi, the incident happened on March 17, 2015, at the ICT Polytechnic where the two lovers were students.

The couple who were said to be very much in love before the devil stepped in between them, were said to have had a quarrel over a dream Yusuf had the night before where she said that Moses had slapped her. But the young man laughed off her dreams and in her anger, she was said to have grabbed a knife and buried it in his heart and he bled to death.

The deceased father, Emoye Eric, narrated how he heard of his son's death:

“The briefing I got from the Divisional Police Officer (DPO), is that the lady said she dreamt that my son slapped him in her dream.

But I don’t know what transpired to the extent of stabbing him to death. The dream however was the beginning of the problem.

My son never told she was his girlfriend. What my son told me was that the lady is a gospel musician. My son too plays band in our churches. They both have interest in music. I guessed that was what brought them together."

http://pulse.ng/gist/remote-control-gospel-singer-stabs-boyfriend-to-death-over-dream-id3584725.html

Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by Cadamlk: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2015
This is serious!

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by angrybird007: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2015
Many people suffers from mental disorder in Nigeria

19 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by ozoigbondu: 11:32am On Mar 20, 2015
The rate at which ladies murder the menfolk is getting alarming........from today onwards no lady shall come within 20 feet of me till futher notice my life is still precious

An islamic gospel singer....................Oxymoron

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by madridguy(m): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2015
this is bad....r i p

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by remsonik(f): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2015
eleyi gidigan o
See as the life of an handsome youngman is being wasted!!!
R.I.P Moses
May God give your parents fortitude to bear the loss!!

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by Maczeelly(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2015
Stab, rape, fraud. Everywhere......
Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by kestolove95(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2015
Yoruba again!! shocked

11 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by fpeter(f): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2015
Most gospel singers aren't bornagain
take note.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 20, 2015
May God have mercy upon us in this Land!
Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by emmysexxy(f): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2015
Na wao girls are not smilling

3 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by levischat: 11:33am On Mar 20, 2015
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://facebookeasylearn..com Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!
Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by Enity: 11:33am On Mar 20, 2015
How did this happen? Please OP post the picture of the lady for serious perusal.

Thank you
Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by WIZGUY69(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2015
I thought the news was posted here yesterday
or is it another one
ewoooo
why recycling news?
Seun should sack all these mods sef

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by Tallest45(m): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2015
Fine boi done go....just like dat...na wa o

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by xklassic: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2015
seriously there is more to this. Rip Eric.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by akinsadeez(m): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2015
He just wasted his own life. A guy who was singing in the church band and he couldn't find any other girl to date again but an Islamic gospel singer. Even the father was confused. undecided

2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? (KJV)

6 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2015
Druids brill Shiskine
Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Islamic gospel singer....contradiction in terms.

Ah well....Nigerian journalists!

Modified....[size=13pt].whenever anger strikes....whether you be Muslim or Christian...be in control....and if possible....leave the area and go for a LONG walk. You may save a life there.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by steppin: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Islamic gospel singer? End time things.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2015
I hope she dies in jail. Gosh! Such wickedness!

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by noblealuu: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Too many killings of this kind in Nigeria, pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by izenco2005(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2015
abokigirl y
Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by Jarexxx(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Is it the season of stabbing?
Jah help us

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by elbinmanny(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2015
fpeter:
Most gospel singers aren't bornagain
take note.
it said islamic gospel singer..where u hear muslim born again undecided
Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by xmich(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2015
embarassed The fear of muslems is the beginning of long life

4 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by Enity: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:
Yoruba again!! shocked

When will your sense teach you to leave tribal issue alone because it cause more division than unity. If you have traveled outside this country b4 , then you'll understand how serious it is to have a Neighbour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by ozoigbondu: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:
Yoruba again!! shocked
Tribalism everything coconut head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream by NoContract(m): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2015
Fools.

When then tell them to read and invest in science and education na so so Quran (aka the War Manual) and Bibles go dey clutch.

Ignorance is a terrible disease.

Reminds me of my first experience with Sleep Paralysis. A lot of ignorant 'elders' told me I was under a spell or some demonic influence. Thank God for the Internet. I might not have been freed from the chains of the delusions of supernatural.

Till today, a high percentage of mumunic Nigerians still believe if you hit you left toe, it is a sign of bad luck.

Pathetic superstitionists

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. / Titilola Ayo-Yusuf Is Dead! Tajudeen Yusuf's Wife Dies / Man Robbing Female Students In Nasarawa Caught. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.