Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? (20630 Views)

How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School / How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by demmy0325(m): 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by ladyabadi(f): 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
1,5 and 13.
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by anthoniaz(f): 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
9 & 10
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by AdaIhiala(f): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
Leaving schl b4 closing,writing luv letters and ehmm....let me also add challenging teachers and reporting them to the Principal. Chai! UNSSN was fun o.The olden days.
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by konny1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dyt:
Noise making
Late coming
Always fighting
angry angry angry
Na all the bad bad things u carry go sec sch abi. Deris God ooo
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by konny1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dyt:
Noise making
Late coming
Always fighting
angry angry angry
Na all the bad bad things u carry go sec sch abi. Deris God ooo grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lol ithink i did everything grin

All of the above Op
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
No 10, playing football.
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by notformealone: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
jonaji:

Which was your most noticable character when you were in secondary school ??

1. Making noise in the class

2. Like to copy notes for people

3. Fighting

4. Late coming 5. Leaving the school before
closing

6. Playing with Boys (females)

7. Asking your teachers
questions while teaching

8. Always reading

9. Always quiet in class

10. Playing football

11. Hanging around

12. Not reading your books

13. Friendly with teachers

14. Always writing love letter.....

Mine was NO 9..... So guys.... Which was urs ?
why wont you choose no 9 ..... always wanting to be the goof guy
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by SwingzProsper(m): 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
i compose love letter die.. Even compose a love letter 2a female corps member in SS2. Omo d tin no funny.. Almost got xpelled if nt 4 papi's intervention.. I chop severe punishment frm skul authorities shaaaa...Love letter ws jz d order of d day then... Lol.. Nw i'm GROWN!!
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Osyxcel(m): 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
softysparky:
No 10, playing football.

shocked shocked

Picture of yam on your legs, or issalie grin grin
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by odeh1(m): 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Keep your love once & your Esteem Customers inform & updated, send your Quality, Reliable & Cheap Bulks sms @ www.fastbulksmsportal.com

Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dyt:
Noise making
Late coming
Always fighting
angry angry angry

Na so your own be cheesy
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Tohpeh(m): 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Putting sharp object like nails on teacher's seat tongue
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by DONOCHAS(m): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mine was 7,8 and 13
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by ritapearl(f): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by BodePolScience: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
just one: No 4, late coming. A teacher had once tagged me as an habitual latecomer.
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by MORNDEW(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ladybianca:
Mine was noise making sha among other tyns dat were Nt mentioned here, I had a group I was heading, if u feel u ve wings and can fly, disrespect me and more dan half of d gals in d class wud bkom ur enemies, we will so make ur life miserable till u beg, good old days, memories all d way
cultism
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by billopounce(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Ladybianca(f): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
MORNDEW:

cultism

Na u sabi, if dats Hw u see it, u re entitled to ur own opinion, some of d ladies here should undastnd wat I mean
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Krasid(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
4, 9, and 10
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by DONOCHAS(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
15- not writing note in the class. Op u 4got dis one

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by KINGpharoah: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
I was a notable late comer
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Melahou(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
ginawest:
I was a perpetual latecomer

its still in you
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Melahou(m): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dyt:
Noise making
Late coming
Always fighting
angry angry angry

you are always known for bad things tongue
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
First time to comment, op i be new comer, on the thread no 6 sha'a.
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by alextayo(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I remembered those dayz when guy was Baddoo Omo Mushin

I did 1, 3, 4, 5, 11 & 14.

@OP You didnt include these:

15. scaling the fence into the school to escape being punished for late coming

16. Bribing Adamu the Gate Man to leave school before time and any day he refused to play along, guys switch to plan B which is scaling the fence out of the school.

17. Using broken mirror to look at girls ............ under the desk (Bad Guys can fill in the gap).

18. Spending T.fare and activating trekking mode.

It was those fun days.....the best part of my life.
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by soleexx(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sex with my female teachers
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
8, 9

smiley
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by Bants(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
Never attending classes, busting lockers , smoking toothpaste during prep, peeping into girls hostel God the list goes on fighting teachers
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by MhisIjay(f): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
No1 nd No9 grin
Re: Which Of These Was Your Character/feature In Secondary School ?? by fikky2013(f): 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
2 and 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biochemistry OR Microbiology. / Civil Engineering Vs Chemical Engineering / Top 10 Universities For Information Technology Career In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.