Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Planning For That Big Day..(Wedding) What I Need To Know - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Planning For That Big Day..(Wedding) What I Need To Know (483 Views)

Keeping Memory Of A Big Day Like Wedding Party Should Be Handle By Professionals / Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? / Wedding Planning: 7 Kinds Of Guests You Shouldn’t Invitefor Your Big Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Planning For That Big Day..(Wedding) What I Need To Know by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
It is good to have a blissful wedding ceremony.
The flowers, the brides wedding gown, the grooms suit, the hall decoration etc....
Oh they all look royal.
The huge crowd that gathered to witness it is also lovely....
But
Remember a wedding is just a day, and yes it needs to be colourful....
The huge crowd will go, friends will leave, your family will drive back to their various location,
Then reality sets in.
You are left with just your spouse
Both of you will now face the Union of two becoming one....
You need money...yes money to run your family/Union
So it is important you plan before the wedding day...
I appreciate good things, yes i love to wear nice suits and I'll also love my wife to wear a lovely Royal bridal gown because she is my Queen; but still, you need to plan.
Having a great wedding is nice! but don't try to please anyone....
You are in no competition with anyone.
If your marriage crashes tomorrow (God forbid) the people that witness your marriage won't come to help you out... So why you want a big wedding than that of your friend Chinyere, you should have in mind that the real wedding comes after the day people finish eating your rice and drinking your wine.

Everything is important, but some are less important than the others...
Plan your wedding, cut down unimportant activities on that day like inviting a paid dance group to dance. It may be necessary but you don't need them.

I love humor, I love to laugh, oh that comedian is important on that day to cheer up your guest, but it is not necessary.
I have a friend in my current work place, oh he can crack nice jokes and make you shed tears....he is not popular like the normal comedians/Mc's, but definitely your guest won't stop talking about him.
Locate someone like that close to your neighborhood and i assure you, you won't have to spend so much on your wedding forgetting that children will come,house rent will expire, car needs fuel,generator needs fueling and maintenance like the car, your wife needs care, you need to look good and feed well.
So while you plan for that big day(one day) have in mind that there is the real wedding after the wedding.... Make the right decision. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Events, Events / Follow Us @jumianigeria On Twitter, Jumiaonline & Jumiafashion On Instagram / American Mobile Ice Cream Truck For Events And Parties In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.