Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

NYSC Date Of Birth Issue With NECO Results - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Date Of Birth Issue With NECO Results (5987 Views)

Nysc Batch A 2017 Update: How To Correct Your Date Of Birth On The NYSC Platform / Muslim Group Rejects New NYSC Date For Orientation Due To Ramadan / NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1)

NYSC Date Of Birth Issue With NECO Results by davesd: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
I did my nysc registration and discovered wrong date of birth On the portal which is different from the one on the senate list on nysc portal. I thought of buying WAEC VERIFICATION PIN but it cant work since i used NECO for my admission in school. What should i do next?
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth Issue With NECO Results by Onide(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
If you have any WAEC result with you,if at all you didn't use it in School. You can use that one to change your date of birth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Date Of Birth Issue With NECO Results by yokiti: 6:27am On Mar 23, 2015
Please use the complaint thread

(1)

"Outgoing Corps Members To Get 100k As Parting Gift From Buhari" - Femi Adesina / A Professional Graphics Designer At Your Service / Orji Rewards 15 Corpers With N1.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.