Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) (2215 Views)

6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th / Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day / 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by urchbarbie(f): 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Cos ur celebration is almost a must. Shebi u wld cook easter food? grin Just buy small cake from afst food arnd, snap pix with d plenty easter dish. Dats all. wink
chival:

Yep. Why do you ask?
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by gidjah(m): 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
urchbarbie:
True dear #headswell.
I just hope the reason for his death (ie salavtion of mankind) locate each unsaved soul IJN, amen
HAPPPPPYYYYY BBBIRTH DAAAAYYYY TO MY APRIL FRIEND.......I DIDNT FORGET TODAY AT ALL.MAY ALL UR DREAM MANIFEST FOR REAL.
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by gidjah(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
joywepo:
April 7th, the best month of the year. II'm planning to celebrate in Miami.
WELCOME BIRTH DAY MATE i wish u heaven on earth in advance.7th of April is d best day of my life
Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by gidjah(m): 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
komek:
April07 present.
God Bless d day of your birth bro.That was d same day i was born

2 Likes

Re: Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) by urchbarbie(f): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
gidjah:
HAPPPPPYYYYY BBBIRTH DAAAAYYYY TO MY APRIL FRIEND.......I DIDNT FORGET TODAY AT ALL.MAY ALL UR DREAM MANIFEST FOR REAL.
tnx dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Being An Only Son/daughter? / Nigeria's Biggest: The Lagos International Food And Drinks Festival Holds / My Uncle Unknowingly Said He Has A Hand In My Father's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.