Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day (69990 Views)

Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife / Help A Jealous Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by Islie: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
MATTHEW DIKE

A jealous wife who reportedly met her husband lavishing money on other women in a beer parlour in Olodi- Apapa area of Lagos State, attacked him with a beer bottle on Easter Day.

The angry woman, identified as Agnes Onyedikachi was said to have met her husband in a beer parlour  at Idewu Street, with three other women, drinking beer and generaly having fun.

The irate mother of four children was said to have expressed shock at the behaviour of her husband whom she claimed hardly took her out for several years.

The angry wife claimed that her husband was wasting money and not taking care of his family’s financial needs.

She was said to have attacked her husband with a broken beer bottle and subsequently left him bloodied.

The three women found in his company were said to have fled when the woman descended on her hubby. Attempts to get an official reaction from the police was not possible at press time.

http://leadership.ng/news/513240/violence-jealous-wife-attacks-spouse-bottle-easter-day

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Who beer bottle help undecided

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin grin grin women are no longer suffering and smiling.. I love this

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by Smellymouth: 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Angelberry:

grin grin grin women are no longer smiling and suffering.. I love this

shocked shocked

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

shocked shocked
What, I changed my dp, check if it is okay.
Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by Smellymouth: 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Angelberry:
What, I changed my dp, check if it is okay.

Awwww.. she is cute kiss kiss what prompted yhu to change it shocked shocked
Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
When you use ur wife's money to play merry bet grin cheesy
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Awwww.. she is cute kiss kiss what prompted yhu to change it shocked shocked
nothing, thanks
Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by Smellymouth: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
Angelberry:
nothing, thanks
Uwc.. smiley
Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by dikeigbo2(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na you she dey grab so ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by MadCow1: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Huh?
Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by Integrityfarms(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Her approach is a ruse and big failure!
Sorry, she just lost her man finally!!!

6 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by AceRoyal: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Who beer bottle help undecided
Beer Bottle don help the woman design her husband body!tonguegrin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
that woman needs to deal with buhari

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by Hillzy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
Good for him. He just got serve

4 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by pinkiberry(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
good for him. later these guys will come here and be shouting "men are polygamous in nature" may that kind husband no cross My lane ,on how he do am na knife I go use. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by donholy28(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
two people don run mad at once...but serves him right

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by BE811APP: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
Some Men can be useless sha...

Its sad.. why not take care of ur family first...

Imagine.. 3 women?
each will drink like 3 bottles of bear with probably fish/goat meat/cow leg et al...

She for do worst sef... angry angry angry

25 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by penzino(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Wetin carry Her Too go the beer Parlour

4 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by DrChukzy(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
The man was trying to fulfill the scripture by enjoying his life with the two(3) thieves on top of the cross. lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by siegfried99(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Kai
Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by NotNairalandi(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
everything is news here....Endtime moderatorsgrin
Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by donholy28(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
when u borrow money from ur wife claiming that u are now a changed person and she catches u using d same money to slap ekaittes booty
Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by HRich(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Wetin carry her enter Beer Parlour?

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by 9jatatafo(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
The burden of playing away
Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth grin ur wife bad gannn oo
Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by Kaxmytex(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by rosalieene(f): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Make dem leave this woman alone oo
What she did was right!! hope they didn't arrest her after all its her husband and he needed to be punished. All this irresponsible men should be punished jare.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by knackz(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin grin, why am i laughing undecided
Re: Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day by davodyguy: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pathetic show of shame.

She would live to regret the consequences of her action.

Always control your anger

Yoruba says if we are to set fire based on the length of a snake, we would burn down the house

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.