Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Is Happening? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Is Happening? (992 Views)

***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** / Why Is This Happening To Me? / What Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening? by Dvampire(m): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2006
My past relationships failed largely as a result of the fact that I was not willing to have sex. Yes, I know what you are thinking. But are relationships all about sex? Personally I have said 'no sex' till I'm married ; but it seems most of the ladies I've met are having a different idea. Can't one get a lady who will love him for whom he is and what he stands for and be ready to wait for that D- day when she can have him? Please I need answers.
Re: What Is Happening? by Damsal(f): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2006
I thinks this all depends on the types of girls you date some girls believe that the physical aspect of a realtionship is very essential while others are willing to wait till after the marriage.
Maybe you should make your views known to the girl quite early into the relationship, this way she is aware of what to expect and in your case what not to expect cheesy
Re: What Is Happening? by iice(f): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2006
Damsal:

I thinks this all depends on the types of girls you date some girls believe that the physical aspect of a realtionship is very essential while others are willing to wait till after the marriage.
Maybe you should make your views known to the girl quite early into the relationship, this way she is aware of what to expect and in your case what not to expect cheesy
I have always said communication goes a long way. And i agree with Damsal on this one, let the girl know what's up from the get go so that there are not misunderstandings, and she knows what to expect.
Re: What Is Happening? by Busta(f): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2006
well, u can't blame em too at times, no gurl wants to get married and then find out that her hubby can't perform.
Re: What Is Happening? by Dvampire(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2006
@ busta:you think the fear not being able to perform in marriage is enough reason for most ladies to think that unless they sleep with the guy that he will not be able to perform? Is 'no sex' enough reason for a lady to sever a relationship?
Re: What Is Happening? by Busta(f): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2006
definately gotta be one of the reason, cos for me, I sure wanna try the deal to see how my guy dey perform b4 i become stuck for lyfe.

anotha reason could be that the gurls ain't got control and the thingy dey itch them for some action. undecided
Re: What Is Happening? by ikamefa(f): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2006
Busta:

anotha reason could be that the girls ain't got control and the thingy dey itch them for some action. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Happening? by Yolanda(f): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2006
My gosh! where did you appear from? i admire your stand (congrats a million times). Personally, i have the same problem and it bugs the shit out of me.  I would stay with my man even if he can't perform cause I'd marry someone i love unconditionally and would have to deal with it. Sex is a beautiful act but let's not be confused. It's inviting and enticing for the main propose of reproduction. You wait sweetie i am sure there is a girl who will appreciate the fact that you waited just for them and didn't go with every Janey, sally and Lucy.

p.s. Dvampire? what and who you sucking? think about a name change ok? laterz
Re: What Is Happening? by jaybaby(f): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2006
Congrat guy!

i got so interested in ur TOPIC cool

Must u have a gurl frnd self! lipsrsealed

Every guy i meet wants SeX all i tell 'em is BUzz OFF i'm on ma own naw

Everyday i Pray to God To give Me a MAN dat wnt Ask 4 SEX

just stay on ur own period lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Happening? by july21st(m): 2:39am On Jan 04, 2011
@ poster, grin ;Di cant understand y u are so tensed, unwind and have sex, i mean fun

(1) (Reply)

Older Woman Wanted / I Need Some Chatmates Both Male And Female / Need Female Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.