Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

What Is Happening - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Is Happening (578 Views)

***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** / Why Is This Happening To Me? / What Is Happening? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening by magiclove: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2011
I find it convinient to give money to my friends than to my girlfriend.whenever she ask me for something i try to have a re-think.
Re: What Is Happening by Thirst4Lif: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2011
You've probably read so many horror stories on NL that you're afraid of being used.

You know your lady, is she that kind? If not then you should have no problem in

helping her.
Re: What Is Happening by magiclove: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
thanks a lot
Re: What Is Happening by Dyt(f): 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2011
Den u must b rili greedy in nature
Re: What Is Happening by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

You've probably read so many horror stories on NL that you're afraid of being used.

You know your lady, is she that kind? If not then you should have no problem in

helping her.

Lol @bold, i agree anyway cool

(1) (Reply)

Mo Feran Aworan Pharoah / Mature Ladies Only / Join My Dating Group On My Bbm For Ladies & Guys Btw 20 To 23yrs Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.