Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,409 members, 7,812,211 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

How Can I Upload Videos In Youtube? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Can I Upload Videos In Youtube? (1349 Views)

Quick Question - How do People Watch Videos In Nigeria? / How To Prevent Videos In A Memory Card From Being Sent To Other Devices / How Cao I Upload An Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Upload Videos In Youtube? by goldengoal(m): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2009
Dear Friends,

I am interested in uploading some videos at my new account at http://www.youtube.com but don't know how

I need details of how I can get that done. Likewise, if I have a 1 hour long video, how can edit it into 10 minute slots?

Thanks.
Re: How Can I Upload Videos In Youtube? by trueorfals: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2009
Tipard DVD Ripper Pack is actually the combination of Tipard DVD Ripper and Tipard Video Converter. With the DVD rip software and video converter, you can convert DVD and any video to all the video and audio formats for all the portable players.

[img]http://www./image/sceenshot/suite-tools/dvd-ripper-pack.jpg[/img]

Input Formats: DVD, IFO folder and MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD, MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM ,
Output Formats: MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, OGG, RA.

Key Functions:
1. Set the video effects, audio track and subtitle
This pack allows you to adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation of video and volume of the audio by drag and click the adjustment bar. It also allows you to choose the audio track and subtitle to fit for your needs.

2. Cut any episodes from your DVD or video
Click “Trim” to capture any time-length video clips. You can set the “Start Time” and “End Time” to set the time of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the accurate position.

3. Crop the video play region
By using the “Crop” function to crop off the black edges around video and adjust the video play region. It allows you to set the Crop Mode and Zoom Mode to exactly fit for your player.

4. Capture your favorite pictures and merge your wanted contents into one file
This Ripper Pack provides you to capture your favorite pictures when you preview DVD or video. You can join your DVD chapters or video pieces into one file for you to enjoy successively.

For Mac users, Tipard Studio also has the all-in-one tool: DVD Ripper Pack for Mac. It has the same functions with the Windows version.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy - Experienced Video Editor / Quick Question Guys , Please Read.. Where Can I Get The Following Discs In Lagos / For Sale: Clean SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4 (7.0). Black Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.