Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,830 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Corps Members Being Taught How To Use M60 Guns In Kebbi State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Members Being Taught How To Use M60 Guns In Kebbi State (890 Views)

Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) / Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi / Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? (2) (3) (4)

Corps Members Being Taught How To Use M60 Guns In Kebbi State by bacco2000(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Reports just reaching us reveal that National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) members in Kebbi state, are being taught how to use the m60 guns for protection because of the insecurity related to the forthcoming elections.
According to the corper in Kebbi state, he said“The corp members were given security tips on how to prevent and handle mishaps in the course of the elections. They will not be given guns and ammunitions but in case the Boko boys decide to show their faces, Corpers will be able to help the security agents. After all, we are all serving our father’s land.” .

http://www.naij.com/406321-corp-members-are-being-taught-to-use-guns-in-kebbi-state.html

Re: Corps Members Being Taught How To Use M60 Guns In Kebbi State by Dioxidane: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Please tell me this isn't happening!!! shocked
Re: Corps Members Being Taught How To Use M60 Guns In Kebbi State by SeverusSnape(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Oh!... How I love this!, I wish I was a Corp member posted to the North now, Kai!... Any body that fvcks with me will receive an accidental discharge, especially those violent Buhari supporters that would want to kill for no reason, I will baptize them with hot lead bullets.
Re: Corps Members Being Taught How To Use M60 Guns In Kebbi State by mytime24(f): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
IdntbliviT undecided
Re: Corps Members Being Taught How To Use M60 Guns In Kebbi State by bacco2000(m): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Oh!... How I love this!, I wish I was a Corp member posted to the North now, Kai!... Any body that fvcks with me will receive an accidental discharge, especially those violent Buhari supporters that would want to kill for no reason, I will baptize them with hot lead bullets.

Bros d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ have not been equipped with the guns, just incase
Re: Corps Members Being Taught How To Use M60 Guns In Kebbi State by bacco2000(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
mytime24:
IdntbliviT undecided

Please do
Re: Corps Members Being Taught How To Use M60 Guns In Kebbi State by makazona(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
haba.for what nah
Re: Corps Members Being Taught How To Use M60 Guns In Kebbi State by bacco2000(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
makazona:
haba.for what nah
Self defense
Re: Corps Members Being Taught How To Use M60 Guns In Kebbi State by Raddie(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Reading this, one thought came to mind "a new breed of ....".
The idea of self-defense in our corpers is welcome by me but shouldn't it be about basic hand to hand combat, first aid and evasive measures when confronted with armed groups.
Re: Corps Members Being Taught How To Use M60 Guns In Kebbi State by makazona(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
bacco2000:

Self defense

Lolz...thats not a bad idea o
Re: Corps Members Being Taught How To Use M60 Guns In Kebbi State by bacco2000(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Raddie:
Reading this, one thought came to mind "a new breed of ....".
The idea of self-defense in our corpers is welcome by me but shouldn't it be about basic hand to hand combat, first aid and evasive measures when confronted with armed groups.

Physical Combat won't work when your opponent is carrying an ak47
Re: Corps Members Being Taught How To Use M60 Guns In Kebbi State by Mrbigman1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
The Gun law should be passed into law.

My life is too precious for one lazy thinker to come and waste me for whatever sake.

Welcomed idea and I thinks it's gonna be a good idea if dey show dem wia all those guns recovered from boko re kept in case it's becomes unbecoming.
Re: Corps Members Being Taught How To Use M60 Guns In Kebbi State by Raddie(m): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
bacco2000:

Physical Combat won't work when your opponent is carrying an ak47
Evasive measures should come in play

Accommodation For Lagos Corper / Audio: Ab Reader Converse With Nysc Official Revealing Details On Batch A Str Ii / Nysc Batch ‘ A ’ 2016 (stream ii) Orientation Course To Start Soon