Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi (20297 Views)

Burial Poster Of 24-Year-Old Benue Corper From Rivers State (Photos) / Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) / Female Corper From Nightclub Killed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by Yarnvibes(f): 4:57pm On May 26, 2017
A member of the National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) serving in Kebbi State, Yusuf Ege Olaide, with registration number KB/16 A/379, has passed away.

State Coordinator, Alhaji Lawal Turawa, made the disclosure on Thursday during the swearing in ceremony on Batch A stream I at the NYSC permanent camp, Dakingeri.

Turawa commended the state government for sending a delegation to Lagos state to condole with the family.

“This was in additional to a kind approval of a sum of N500,000 for the family of the deceased to facilitate the funeral rites,” he said.

Turawa disclosed that 2,200 new corps members of batch A stream 1 have been posted to the state and duly registered in the camp, stressing that they have been responding well to the orientation exercise in the camp.

The official requested for two Hilux vehicles and ambulance for the movement of the staff of the scheme and provision of toilet facilities at the camp Clinic at the NYSC permanent site.

Earlier, Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu, represented by a Permanent Secretary Ministry of Health, Alhaji Garba Hussain Munyadi charged the new corps members to learn vocational skills during their staying in the camp.

”I encourage you to take these skills and experience that you are going to learn and give your best to imbibe the values of leadership, courage and resourcefulness, which Will serve you well during your assignment”, he said.

http://fabinfos.com/nysc-member-lagos-state-dies-kebbi/
Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by Chiefly(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2017
For those who have made the ultimate sacrifice in service, we are grateful that such men and women were among us. For those who continue to serve, we honor their commitment.

I Salute you dear comrade. RIP.

10 Likes

Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by bunmioguns(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2017
So sad
Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by NwaObinkita: 8:11pm On May 26, 2017
angry
One less corper allowee for the Kebbi state government to think about.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by Primusinterpares(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2017
God have mercy...but d rate at which corpers die these days is becoming alarming...#God help us

1 Like

Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by Zico5(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2017
Kai Buhari, After so much aspiration to make it big in life. He was consumed by unfriendly northern climatic condition. RIP bro.

3 Likes

Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by teric4love(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2017
Pass to where? RIp
Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by Ohaneche(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2017
RIP
Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by OtemAtum: 8:12pm On May 26, 2017
A good afterlife of peace awaits you. RIP.
Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by Young03(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2017
500k for burial rites
He was among this new batch
oh kpele
RIP
Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by Lagbaja01(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2017
RIP yusuf. may God give his family the fortitude to bear this great loss

1 Like

Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by temitemi1(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2017
RIP
Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 26, 2017
Laa na ndokwa cry

1 Like

Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by sbashir10(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2017
death is inevitable, RIP bro, imagine dying now, after the stress of undergraduate from 100 to 400 level or more.
Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by oshe11: 8:15pm On May 26, 2017
Young03:
500k for burial rites

He was among this new batch

oh kpele

RIP

He is suposed to bt his registration number KB/16 A/379 says last yr n batch A dn Pass Out

Well Baba God wen folo us IN and OUT of Camp, then to our PPA wud see us tru dis Service that we av Started in JESUS name, AMEN!

6 Likes

Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by Abbeycharles(m): 8:15pm On May 26, 2017
Another leader of tomorrow, gone undecided
Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by gunners160(m): 8:15pm On May 26, 2017
w
NwaObinkita:
angry
I just feel like slapping you . If it was your brother,is this wat you would have written?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by tosyne2much(m): 8:17pm On May 26, 2017
Ooooooh! Even though I don't know him, I felt sad of his demise

RIP bro
Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by sayhi2certified(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2017
so sad R.I.P bro
Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by Sunnysteve009(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by tuna4servi(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2017
RIP
Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by olukokunn: 8:18pm On May 26, 2017
na wa
Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by seunlly(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2017
This is thhe third death news I will be seeing today.

Nairaland which way
Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by Tenim47(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2017
goodnight
Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by annnikky(f): 8:19pm On May 26, 2017
There's an evil spirit attach to this scheme buh is Only God Almighy that'll save his children from them all undecided

Rip ajuwaya angry

1 Like

Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by annnikky(f): 8:19pm On May 26, 2017
There's an evil spirit attached to this scheme buh is Only God Almighy that'll save his children from them all undecided

Rip ajuwaya angry
Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by kolidave: 8:19pm On May 26, 2017
'A member of the National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) serving in Kebbi State, Yusuf Ege Olaide, with registration number KB/16 A/37'. With this registration number it means he has passed out and done his pop na abi, so why are they saying serving in kebbi state instead of served in kebbi state. I might be wrong tho. RiP young fine dude...
Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by vikiylove(f): 8:20pm On May 26, 2017
So that post by fitnessdoctor is true

RIP to the dead
Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by missphilz(f): 8:20pm On May 26, 2017
So sad. Pls if u r not in good health no need going to camp. I dnt knw why there's so much hype abt camp and service. Some evn lie abt their health in the medical report, that they are fit and sound... all for kaki and #19800. At the end they end up losing their lives. And for those old men of 40-50 years old that are still forming under 30 all in the name of service... remember kaki no be leather o.

5 Likes

Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by FitnessDoctor: 8:21pm On May 26, 2017
It was so sad when I read this and sometimes your health status might look clean but when you get there, you will not know when diseases will overtake you completely..

it is best to follow health practices no matter how healthy you are... If this copper had done so, his immune system could have been strong enough to withstand any disease... Unlike what is here now...

Those who have ear let them here... Take your health seriously... I specialize in making people look good through health and fitness... I don't sell drugs, I deliver articles and ebooks based on my experience and research, so you can count on me...

Join my list of subscribers... here https://page.co/v9dY . Note it is only for those who want to look good and stay that way

cc: AnthonioAlsaid
Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by Josmila(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

Very callous and insensitive comment. You've got obinkita(heart of a dog) really.

2 Likes

Re: Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi by princefunmmy(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2017
Hmmm, Kebbi state! Hmmm, that place is not just cool, it takes God to survive... #onceAKebbiKopa

RIP to the guy and may God console the family

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members / Date for 2021 Batch A [Stream 1] POP on NYSC 2022 Calendar / Is It A Must To Serve After Graduation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.