Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

I Can't Do Without Weed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Can't Do Without Weed (394 Views)

Why We Can't Do Without The Laboratory Scientist In The Health Sector / My Experience With Weed Locally Called Igbo / Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Do Without Weed by ConfessionsNgr: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
I just hope this weed won't ruin my life though. I love it so much and there is no day I won't smoke a joint. It all started from my university days. Me and my friends will smoke it often and even put it in our food. The feeling is second to none. It didn't affect our studies. Rather, it helped us assimilate well. I kept it away from my girlfriend, but she recently saw wraps of it where I hid them. She still doesn't believe her eyes till today. I do have pains and difficulty breathing at times. I am afraid it is cancer or some other bad infection. I don't want to go to the hospital to check what it is. Even after all these, I still find myself loving weed more and more. It helps me to ease stress after the day's work and I just can't do without it. Though I wish to stop, in order to save my relationship and my life. But it's even getting harder for me to put efforts into stopping. Anyway out?
from Warri

I just got this. Any advise for this dude? To read more and comment anonymously click http://www.confessionsnigeria.com/post/38/i-cant-do-witout-weed
Re: I Can't Do Without Weed by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
All this kush men way full nl
Una no go learn
The price for the inspiration u get
Is ur dear life

Keep calm drink orijin

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Your Brain And Body When You Check Your Smartphone @ Bedtime? / Weight-loss Is Quite Simple To Find Out If You Stick. / Should Abortion Be Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.