Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister (9749 Views)

Netanyahu Israeli Prime Minister's Derogatory Speech On Africans & Arabs / Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by Vicotex(m): 6:56am On Mar 21, 2015
GEJ don't worry, we will re-elect you.
You are going no where till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by glimpse33(m): 6:57am On Mar 21, 2015
Thermythorpe:
OTUEKE
shut the f**k up. >:

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by osebe: 6:57am On Mar 21, 2015
He will also congratulate Mr President after March 28th for his re election.#GEJtill2019

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by englishmart(m): 6:59am On Mar 21, 2015
shinejackie:
Yawns, make l spread my mat with zobo, pop corn , pepsi and suya........ cool
jezz. You wan kill yourself? grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by TI1919(m): 7:00am On Mar 21, 2015
Please I need your advice
If I give some one my TVC to help me collect my PVC can he do anything to affect my vote?
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by Johnsmartinyang(m): 7:04am On Mar 21, 2015
chat2deen:
How does dat revert the price fuel to 97 naira at least? Did he congratulate SLS when he was crowned emir of kano? I smell cluelessness, Jona charity begins at home, Netanyahu does not give f**k about u or Naija.

....how cluefull are u sef? eveyrtime clueless clueless in what way have u been cluefull to ur society tell us.....

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 21, 2015
englishmart:
jezz. You wan kill yourself? grin

No lele........ cool
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by Penboy: 7:08am On Mar 21, 2015
Ilekeh:
Joblessness.

Imagine how PDP zombies would have reacted if this was a case of a northern Nigerian leader congrating a leader of another Islamic country.

Keep selling Nigeria to the same Israel that wants Africans out of their country (Google it)
Isreal, islamic country?
Are you related to Buhari in anyway?
#just asking.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 21, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 21, 2015
GEJ gradually crippling Nigeria under the Zionist Regime. Like GEJ, Like Netanyahu. They both have the Innocents' bloods on their hands.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by SkinnyDude(m): 7:16am On Mar 21, 2015
Ilekeh:
Joblessness.

Imagine how PDP zombies would have reacted if this was a case of a northern Nigerian leader congrating a leader of another Islamic country.

Keep selling Nigeria to the same Israel that wants Africans out of their country (Google it)
lubbish. israel only wants illegal immigrants out of israel. israel is not a racist state, they are blacks africans serving in IDF..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 21, 2015
Ohibenemma:
Could this be another reason behind U.S antagonism? The strategic cooperation with Netayanhu, who's clearly not Obama's friend...

And what strategic cooperation is that?

You Gejites are very laughable.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by Firefire(m): 7:21am On Mar 21, 2015
Congrats Netanyahu

Congrats Dr. Goodluck Jonathan in advance.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by Splashme: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2015
[size=25pt]Congrats in advance, GEJ[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by Firefire(m): 7:22am On Mar 21, 2015
Vicotex:
GEJ don't worry, we will re-elect you.
You are going no where till 2019

God will fight Jonathan's battle...

GEJ till 2019 Insha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by lovat(m): 7:24am On Mar 21, 2015
chat2deen:
How does dat revert the price fuel to 97 naira at least? Did he congratulate SLS when he was crowned emir of kano? I smell cluelessness, Jona charity begins at home, Netanyahu does not give f**k about u or Naija.
your blind support for APC didn't tell you that the price of fuel is 87 naira and SLS was congratulated when he visited Aso rock. May you be delivered with GEj victory on mar 28. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by castrokins(m): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2015
I'm A Big Fan Of Netanyahu. Congratulations Mr. Prime Minister
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by alenegbe: 7:56am On Mar 21, 2015
pls who among dem has his country at heart
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by mike404(m): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2015
Thermythorpe:
OTUEKE
IKPU GI THERE
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 21, 2015
I hope it won't be like the drama we had with Morocco? Later one isreali foreign minister will say natanyahu never acknowledged any call from Jonathan. I'd rather not call anyone considering the negative image we have around the world..
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by asadike(f): 8:13am On Mar 21, 2015
That's good my president. Na so him go take congratulate u by march 28. After all, one good turn deserves another and my people dey talk am say, 'ezi oyi ka ajo nwanne.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by lastmessenger: 8:18am On Mar 21, 2015
Lawprince:
GEJ gradually crippling Nigeria under the Zionist Regime. Like GEJ, Like Netanyahu. They both have the Innocents' bloods on their hands.
Seems you just came out from a mosque. Why this hate? Is it not clear to you the big role Israel has played in the fight against terrorism?
Religion is blinding you.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by smemud(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2015
he shall congratulate to you in prison
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by smemud(m): 8:23am On Mar 21, 2015
asadike:
That's good my president. Na so him go take congratulate u by march 28. After all, one good turn deserves another and my people dey talk am say, 'ezi oyi ka ajo nwanne.
yeye dey smell
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by lastmessenger: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2015
Bad news for the Arab progressive congress(APC).I know that Buhari is already foaming from his mouth.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by tolexy007(m): 8:46am On Mar 21, 2015
Ilekeh:
Joblessness.

with diz ur comment, u must b a muslim
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by Daniel6(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2015
Ilekeh:
Joblessness.

is Israel a Christian country It is a secular state with rights for all.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by chat2deen(m): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2015
lovat:
your blind support for APC didn't tell you that the price of fuel is 87 naira and SLS was congratulated when he visited Aso rock. May you be delivered with GEj victory on mar 28. Amen

On the pumping machine it's 87 Naira! But my guy we dey buy am 100-115 Naira, so tell ur pay master to revert it to 97 Naira.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by chat2deen(m): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2015
Johnsmartinyang:

....how cluefull are u sef? eveyrtime clueless clueless in what way have u been cluefull to ur society tell us.....

As clueless as ur pay master! Pumping machine is 87 naira but we are buying fuel 105 Naira, so make una revert am to 97 Naira pls.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by elderhimself(m): 10:50am On Mar 21, 2015
Congratulations You better start thinking about how to pack your load back to Otueke
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by muktarmtt(m): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2015
But ur own will b dfrnt grin
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister by erabe(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2015
Netanyahu, isn't this the same guy that that abused the Black's and Arabs of being low thinking, emotionaly incompetence, mental inferiority and laziness on his speech to his cabinet??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Vice-president, Kamala Harris Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Transcript Of Obama Romney Second Debate / Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.