Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Advice Needed Urgently - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice Needed Urgently (768 Views)

Doctors Please Help Advice Needed Urgently / Advice Needed Here Pls. / Advice Needed: What's The Best Country To Emigrate To As A Doctor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Good evening my fellow nairalnders... I need ur advice urgently

My sister came in dis evening and was complaining abt her breast bringing whitish water.. She ain't pregnant, she has never done an abortion and she soo confused and sleepless as am typing dis.. Pls what might be d cause?

She noticed it 2day bt her boifrnd told her he has noticed it since last wk friday bt was afraid 2 tell her so she won't panick ... Although she took postinor2 dat same day 2 prevent pregnancy .. She saw her period on 3rd of march (this month)

pls doctors in d house.. What might be d cause? Matured advise.. Pls no insult, will be xpectin replies ... Thanks
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nairaland is not a hospital abeg..
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 12:16am On Mar 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Nairaland is not a hospital abeg..
hmmm.. Na quarell ?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:03am On Mar 21, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

hmmm.. Na quarell ?
not at all darl, but he ought to have known that she needs hospital attention not NL attention..

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:13am On Mar 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
not at all darl, but he ought to have known that she needs hospital attention not NL attention..
well she was only curious 2 knw cos she noticed it yesterday nyt.... Well she will go 2 a hospital 2day.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

well she was only curious 2 knw cos she noticed it yesterday nyt.... Well she will go 2 a hospital 2day.
that's good for her if she does but, sori to her in advance to her if she doesn't..
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by alobam1: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Good evening my fellow nairalnders... I need ur advice urgently

My sister came in dis evening and was complaining abt her breast bringing whitish water.. She ain't pregnant, she has never done an abortion and she soo confused and sleepless as am typing dis.. Pls what might be d cause?

I pity both of Una..una still dey have unprotected sex abi?.Why is using condom always a big deal?Henn?.You and your sister should keep it up

She noticed it 2day bt her boifrnd told her he has noticed it since last wk friday bt was afraid 2 tell her so she won't panick ... Although she took postinor2 dat same day 2 prevent pregnancy .. She saw her period on 3rd of march (this month)

pls doctors in d house.. What might be d cause? Matured advise.. Pls no insult, will be xpectin replies ... Thanks

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by alobam1: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2015
I pity both of Una..Still having unprotected sex abi?Why is it a big deal to use condom?Keep it up you and your sister..
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=alobam1 post=32630283][/quote]

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=alobam1 post=32630283][/quote]

she wasn't pregnant
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by scarr: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

she wasn't pregnant

she should be undecided undecided
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Stop d lie! Its u, not ur sister! And if u dnt want to die of cancer and fibroids later in life, run away from oral contraceptives. Its an advice.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:27am On Jun 11, 2015
scarr:

she should be undecided undecided

she did a test that indicates she ain't pregnant

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Dark Circles Under Your Eyes / Iaso Tea Available Now.....08034308587 / I Must Warn You These Chicks May Seem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.