Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,266 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu (13398 Views)

2 Siblings Kill Their Best Friend Over N5M In Ogun, Dump Corpse In A River. PICS / Guard Kills Friend, Cut Body Into Pieces And Dump In The Bush (Pics) / Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by CrazyMan(m): 8:05am On Mar 21, 2015
I'm totally against the actions of the suspect. No one has any right to take the life of his fellow man. But the deceased should have just given the suspect his N100 balance considering the fact that their friendship was already on the brink. If he owed him a thousand naira we can say maybe he didn't have the money on him that period. But hundred naira...haba. Me thinks he was just being selfish, cunning...etc.

Nevertheless, the suspect should be made to pay for his crime.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by prophetfire: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2015
Because he is spiritualy empty n full of envy,evil spirits used him to accomplish their purpose of killing the man.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by niceguy7(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2015
End time tinz...Lord hv mercy!
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 21, 2015
What mistakes has caused is so unimaginable.... Acting while angry is wrong.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 21, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALWAYS IN THE SOUTH EAST undecided

Yeeeeeboos and crime are like bread and butter undecided

Smh

Tribalisim is not good.....

Bad people exist everywhere....even in your own village.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by otunbadan(m): 8:09am On Mar 21, 2015
searching4love:
[size=32pt] undecided

Smh[/size]

Effortlessly foolish is this guy always
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Edusouls(m): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2015
hardship,hardship,fustration, hunger, extreme stress to survive daily, it is badly affecting our mental well being...
Lailerh:
Chai! Just because of N100 undecided What's happening to Nigeria? cry
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 21, 2015
Lailerh:

What is happening right now is change... The only constant thing in life is change, so vote PDP in federal & state level for that change.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Eonuegbu25: 8:12am On Mar 21, 2015
Sad
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by ciaobrenda(f): 8:13am On Mar 21, 2015
100 naira? Are you kidding me? It baffles me how people act before they think.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Edusouls(m): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2015
no evil spirit here brother, fustration, hardship, hunger, can cause anymosity which leads to ill temperament...
slap1:
It's unfortunate that people don't believe in evil spirits, but I don't see how a normal person would do something like this.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 21, 2015
otunbadan:

Effortlessly foolish is this guy always

tongue
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Edusouls(m): 8:17am On Mar 21, 2015
i tell you brother, the poverty level is very high, forget all these swaggs and puffing up,they are just used as cover ups..
ribbit:
Poverty in South East is over the roof.. That's why they run to South West for green pasture cry cry
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by tempest69: 8:18am On Mar 21, 2015
searching4love:
[size=32pt] undecided

Smh[/size]
yet they shout "GEJ till 20xxxx . meanwhile kill themselves on peanuts

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2015
tempest69:
yet they shout "GEJ till 20xxxx . meanwhile kill themselves on peanuts

They are bastards and they will be shamed next week
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Sourcekode(m): 8:19am On Mar 21, 2015
searching4love:
[size=32pt] undecided

Smh[/size]
Fvcking tribalistic bastard....ignorant buffoon
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by sophtaf(f): 8:19am On Mar 21, 2015
Lailerh:
poverty
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by watered(m): 8:20am On Mar 21, 2015
I visited Enugu late last year and you 'd be amazed with their kind of aggressive lifestyle that they have foolishly termed business spirit.

Enugu people are so hostile, rude and callous. These are the same set of bast.ards that are clamouring for BIAFRA. I've always maintained that Biafra will be a time bomb waiting to explode in the event that it becomes a reality.

Igbos need repentance. To an average igbo man cheating is termed smartness

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Taovic86(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2015
Our people overthere too like money
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by watered(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2015
Sourcekode:

You are a big fool who has never travelled out of the South East to see how humans are supposed to be living with one another.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Cityguy: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2015
chidekings:
never fight a fight of pride.

U never let go untill one person gives up.
Hmmm, exactly. This happens when one is bitter. It has been brewing overtime if not, #100 is such a small amount to even cause an argument between friends of three years. RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 21, 2015
Jealousy. He opened a new shop, near to his boss' and bought new motor-cycle. Accumulated grudge.

Lesson: In success, enemies are manufactured. Which is why people stay away from old pals when success calls.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Edusouls(m): 8:27am On Mar 21, 2015
owu,owu, dey too much,poverty tooo much in the south east, that's why they migrate to all corners of the country for greener pastures, igbos too poor,greeedy and too proud to even accept they are poor, everybody wants to be rich by fire by force in igbo land, which is not possible., forget all the empty swaggs,cars and cloths you see, they are just cover ups, underneath the poverty is grinding...as for the vulcanizer he is a wretched man and also has a black heart..
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by komek(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2015
Nsukka pple are just too aggressive and very crude.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 21, 2015
Jealousy the root of evil.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by stigman(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2015
suxxman:
Ordinary Chewing Gum money.....
SMH..... What the world has turned to?? Only God can remedy this situation.....

Who even considers #100 a debt??

Eno even buy orbit
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2015
Sourcekode:

Thanks a lot God bless you jare.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Sourcekode(m): 8:30am On Mar 21, 2015
watered:
You are a big fool who has never travelled out of the South East to see how humans are supposed to be living with one another.
Yea right...frustrated dunce...well travelled normadic cow...try trolling nairaland n see how ur pple are molesting 3 to 10 yr old gals...dats how well u learn to live with one anoda....anuofia...c how u are advertising ur low number of brain cells and ur high level of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by stigman(m): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2015
Edusouls:
owu,owu, dey too much,poverty tooo much in the south east, that's why they migrate to all corners of the country for greener pastures, igbos too poor,greeedy and too proud to even accept they are poor, everybody wants to be rich by fire by force in igbo land, which is not possible., forget all the empty swaggs,cars and cloths you see, they are just cover ups, underneath the poverty is grinding...as for the vulcanizer he is a wretched man and also has a black heart..

Goat are you better than any igbo man
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by watered(m): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2015
Sourcekode:

Yea right...frustrated dunce...well travelled normadic cow...try trolling nairaland n see how ur pple are molesting 3 to 10 yr old gals...dats how well u learn to live with one anoda....anuofia...c how u are advertising ur low number of brain cells and ur high level of ignorance
Nne gi na nna gi bu anuofia. Anu mpam dika gi. Nkita rachakwa gi anya. You think that miserable lifestyle you these idiots are exhibiting in SE is the way humans are supposed to be living? slowpoke I'm a well travelled Nigerian who can feed your miserable family.

Keep living in ur coven and die in your misery. I'll come to your region and execute jobs and you and your people will serve me. Fool!!!
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Sourcekode(m): 8:45am On Mar 21, 2015
watered:
Nne gi na nna gi bu anuofia. Anu mpam dika gi. Nkita rachakwa gi anya. You think that miserable lifestyle you these idiots are exhibiting in SE is the way humans are supposed to be living? slowpoke I'm a well travelled Nigerian who can feed your miserable family.

Keep living in ur coven and die in your misery. I'll come to your region and execute jobs and you and your people will serve me. Fool!!!
Lol....mumu don provoke tongue..chai e painnnnn u..shoki...educated illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 People Have Been Arrested Over ABSU Rape Case / NIMC Portal Breaks Down, Banks, Telcos, Passport Issuance Suffer / Samson Siasia's Kidnapped Mother Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.