Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu (13400 Views)

2 Siblings Kill Their Best Friend Over N5M In Ogun, Dump Corpse In A River. PICS / Guard Kills Friend, Cut Body Into Pieces And Dump In The Bush (Pics) / Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by watered(m): 8:51am On Mar 21, 2015
Sourcekode:

Lol....mumu don provoke tongue..chai e painnnnn u..shoki...educated illiterate
Now I see you are no different from the ones I've met with.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by duduade: 8:53am On Mar 21, 2015
Lailerh:
Chai! Just because of N100 undecided What's happening to Nigeria? cry
Increasing poverty....
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Ninilowo(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2015
He didn't kill him cos of N100 but because of envy.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Keegan: 8:56am On Mar 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I guess that evil spirit that prompted him to do such go don go wypo for hin head like hypo. So, he don't need anything now rather than a cute & lovely prison to calm his spirit down..

Don't blame it on evil spirit. It is inborn madness that can be found on almost on every nigerian and the igbos in particular.

Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by ifeomaekol(f): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2015
Sheer jealousy.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Sourcekode(m): 9:01am On Mar 21, 2015
watered:
Now I see you are no different from the ones I've met with.
Bro,Wats ur level of education...and hw far hv u travelled...I'm quite sure u lack exposure...cos if u are exposed...u wouldn't b posting tribalistic sh*t...its quite unfortunate dat u can degenerate 2 such a level...I sorry 4 u...my only mistake was dat I overestimated the number of ur brain cells....neophyte
Take time 2 reflect on ur pathetic n miserable existence
In ur next life u shld probably come as a goat...ewu
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by watered(m): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2015
Sourcekode:

Bro,Wats ur level of education...and hw far hv u travelled...I'm quite sure u lack exposure...cos if u are exposed...u wouldn't b posting tribalistic sh*t...its quite unfortunate dat u can degenerate 2 such a level...I sorry 4 u...my only mistake was dat I overestimated the number of ur brain cells....neophyte
Take time 2 reflect on ur pathetic n miserable existence
In ur next life u shld probably come as a goat...ewu
I have no education but you that's got high level of education; what has your education offered you? Nwa boy like you!
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Sourcekode(m): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2015
watered:
I have no education but you that's got high level of education; what has your education offered you? Nwa boy like you!
Thx doofus for ur honest reply...no education... Now I rest my case grin lipsrsealed
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by watered(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2015
Sourcekode:

Thx doofus for ur honest reply...no education... Now I rest my case grin lipsrsealed
Walahi you are a nitwit.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Keegan: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2015
slap1:
It's unfortunate that people don't believe in evil spirits, but I don't see how a normal person would do something like this.

Evil spirit has nothing to do with it but warp upbringing devoid of good manner and consideration for others. In the Southeast, might is right, that's why some of the igbos residing in Yorubaland always refer to us as being coward. We thank our parents for the way we are raised. Whenever there's a conflict between two people Yoruba will try to settle it then you will hear various proverbs that will make your already swollen brain calm down. Many of today's youth need to work on their anger before it land them to where they are not expected, ibinu o mo pe olowo oun o lagbara, ija o dola oruko lo n so ni. Proudly Yoruba!
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Kruzilano(m): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2015
Enugu ppl can knw how o sabi how o zuzu ehn...
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by yayankainuwa: 9:27am On Mar 21, 2015
undecided...and d Igbos are desperately dying for GEJ, while wallowing in poverty. .....continue. ..#100/igbo head till GEJ handover on may 29 lipsrsealed...
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:29am On Mar 21, 2015
Keegan:

Don't blame it on evil spirit. It is inborn madness that can be found on almost on every nigerian and the igbos in particular.
u're the more reason why Nigeria won't unite. I guess Boko boys are igbos also Don't tribalize everything, it doesn't pay.. Let love & peace reign padi mi. Shalom!!
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Keegan: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2015
adesewa4uyahoo:
I rebuke poverty over the life of anybody reading this.....

Amen to your prayer. This is not caused by poverty either, but lack of love and consideration for others. It is apparent from the report that the killer was envious of the victim's progress like Cain to Abel in the Bible.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Keegan: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
u're the more reason why Nigeria won't unite. I guess Boko boys are igbos also Don't tribalize everything, it doesn't pay.. Let love & peace reign padi mi. Shalom!!

Yes you are right I don't want a United Nigeria, I want Odua Republic. I'm fed up living in bondage with the igbos, if I have the power I would let them go today-today, abi nibo ni ipade oloja ati asinwin baba won?
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 9:55am On Mar 21, 2015
Keegan:

Amen to your prayer. This is not caused by poverty either, but lack of love and consideration for others. It is apparent from the report that the killer was envious of the victim's progress like Cain to Abel in the Bible.
yea I understand it's jealousy enveloped in envy..... God save us.... But poverty is the crux Sha... Cos if the other man also has money to erect his own shop who knows if such would be averted...
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by mezebel(f): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2015
olola4:
The countdown has begun. Nigeria is about to take a major decision on who manage its affairs. APC provides better opportunities. A vote for Buhari/Oshibajo at the Federal level and Akinwunmi Ambode/Idiat Adebule in Lagos State will ensure a perfect CHANGE we want. Look for the sign of the Broom n put your thumbprint on the space beside it. Together we will make Nigeria greater. Make it APC all the way. Shinero...LIBERAL MINDS/A+ volunteers.
nkoli nwa nsuka must u display ur fura brain here?
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:00am On Mar 21, 2015
Keegan:

Yes you are right I don't want a United Nigeria, I want Odua Republic. I'm fed up living in bondage with the igbos, if I have the power I would let them go today-today, abi nibo ni ipade oloja ati asinwin baba won?
ok. U can still do it by travelling far away to an unknown land & create ur own republic..
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by eldoradoxx: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2015
yuncka:
My people too like money.
,I don't think its about the money, it is about envy.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by naziryauru(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2015
Islie:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=110151
na d same kind of people go dey shout GEJ till 2019 jst bcaus of tribalism. MAY GOD HAV MERCY ON DEM
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Fourwinds: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2015
fr3do:
Na accumulated beef, the 100 naira was just an opportunity.
u get it
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by darejem4real: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2015
Nawaa o
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Kstar1(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2015
is like d youths are beta criminal catchers dan d police
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by neocortex: 10:18am On Mar 21, 2015
slap1:
It's unfortunate that people don't believe in evil spirits, but I don't see how a normal person would do something like this.

Tell that to the judge. Only in Nigeria do criminals always blame everything else except themselve.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by nurusystem(m): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2015
It very bad.,na jaga jaga bedat o.,Pdp nawao
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by ceeceeco: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2015
I hate it wen someone kills & go 2 prison. If u commit murder, then u should be murdered as well. 2 tins i understood about dis story; Jealousy & Poverty.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Aswidi: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2015
Very unfortunate, because of N100 he was sent to untimely deat. RIP
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by 7lives: 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
olas24u:
Transformation

Guy you wicked, tranformation ko, transformer ni.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by 7lives: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
adesewa4uyahoo:
yea I understand it's jealousy enveloped in envy..... God save us.... But poverty is the crux Sha... Cos if the other man also has money to erect his own shop who knows if such would be averted...

If I have my way that killer should either be hanged or electrocuted, what wickedness?, so if those who are poor began serial elimination of the comfortable ones what kind of society are we hoping to have.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Goodnuel: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
suxxman:
Ordinary Chewing Gum money.....
SMH..... What the world has turned to?? Only God can remedy this situation.....

Who even considers #100 a debt??
Chips..m I don catch u cheesy
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Goodnuel:
Chips..m I don catch u cheesy

Eeermmmmm (Speechless) cheesy
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu by sampsondeen(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
see what poverty has caused again

Mtcheeeew
We must vote out Jonathan

NIMC Portal Breaks Down, Banks, Telcos, Passport Issuance Suffer / Samson Siasia's Kidnapped Mother Released / Truck Driver Commits Suicide In Bayelsa