Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,942 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

NDA 67TH Regular Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDA 67TH Regular Course (495 Views)

2015/2016 Nigerian Defence Academy 67th Regular Course List Of Successful Is OUT / Nigerian Defence Academy Nda 67th Rc Examination Date & Venue / Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDA 67TH Regular Course by rblinkz: 6:45am On Mar 21, 2015
ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY KADUNA(NDA) 67TH REGULAR COURSADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY KADUNA(NDA) 67TH REGULAR COURSE 2015/16, CALL 08038399571.

Get a secured and assured ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY IN THE UPCOMING 67th regular course just like i did.
Am Chidima, i got admitted into NDA 2014 and this is my first academic section.
If you seek admission into NDA, i will strongly advice you call this number; 08038399570. He is a top man in the military and have lots of links and that what you need to make it here.
CALL 08038399570.

Re: NDA 67TH Regular Course by xreal: 6:48am On Mar 21, 2015
SCAM
Re: NDA 67TH Regular Course by kabiruman: 9:36am On Apr 16, 2015
My name is Kabiru Usman and i am from Kano state, i gained admission into Nigeria Defence Academy in the year 2012 through the help of Major General Wambai indeed i never thought i can ever get admission again after the second time i failed the the exam and it was not as if i did not prepare for it but soon i discovered it was just because i did not have some one helping me out in regards to the admission Processing, they just deliberately failed me and just the third time my Father and i was wise to seek for a genuine helper then i found this Great man named General Marcus Wambai and he help me exactly the way he promised and when the list was out my name also came out and today i am proud to be a Cadet. So i am using this medium to advise if you need help in regards to the Processing or you are finding it difficult to get the NDA form where you are it is 100% sure that he can help you out with ease once you are a serious type he will put so much of his time, influence and effort to help you and how to reach him call this number :08077684016 i was told by my father that he only have space for 12 persons each year so hurry up. if only you can call and and cry to him i believe he will help you too.

(1) (Reply)

Brain Tester. Try This / What Is The Difference In Skill And Qualification? / CBT Post-utme Past Questions And Answers For Any UNI,POLY Or Col Of Edu In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.