Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Nigerian Law School Students Write First Phase Of Exams Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Law School Students Write First Phase Of Exams Today (441 Views)

How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) / Guy Signs On A Lady's Chest After Her Final Exams Today (Photo) / Medical Students Write Exams In A.B.U Zaria This Way (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Law School Students Write First Phase Of Exams Today by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 21, 2015
Please o,.. my people .. We the current students at the Nigerian Law School are taking the first phase of our exams today. We humbly ask that you say a prayer on our behalf, that we pass excellently and avoid the gbege that occurred in the last exams.

Thank you.

Mods, na beg i take beg una... Front page please. I've been on nairaland since 2013, and na my exam be this ... abeg. I need front page prayer. I no wan fail. cry
Fynestboi olawalebabs richiez na beg i beg una.
Re: Nigerian Law School Students Write First Phase Of Exams Today by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 21, 2015
The same Lord that helped me to pass mine at one sitting will help you too in Jesus name, amen!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ahmedu Bello University (a.b.u)school Of Nursing Form For 2015/2016 Session Is O / Be The Change You Want To See / ASUU: Post UME Examinations Invalidated In Federal Universities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.