Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Importing Petroleum Products From Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing Petroleum Products From Nigeria (3258 Views)

Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) / How To Deal In Agric Products From North / Guidelines For Importing Goods Into Nigeria (clearing Your Goods) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importing Petroleum Products From Nigeria by Ulamaster(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2006
I live in Eastern Asia and I have some bisuness partners who are interested in importing oil from Nigeria.Does any body have any idea where to start from ? They are interested in mainly refined products : namely ; Gasoline ; Diesel ; and Heavy Oil Type A.
Re: Importing Petroleum Products From Nigeria by Ugwumba(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2006
@ Ulamaster
bros, e don tay wey u commot naija or made contact with ur homies?

refineries for naija no dey even fit supply domestic demand let alone export refined products.

if na legal crude oil export, then e go hard, becos the politicos and them buddies don capture all the licenses.

if na illegal crude oil bunkering, contact MEND and similar groups, but dem fit kidnap ur foreign partners when dem reach naija, and then u go get to pay for dem release. grin

point - drop the idea, road no dey.
Re: Importing Petroleum Products From Nigeria by steveomni(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2006
i can help you,only if you are serious about this,i can have someone supply you with the diesel for 84 naira per litre that includes the transportation and settlement at the port,but you have to provide the vessel and also let me know your location lagos or where

1 Like

Re: Importing Petroleum Products From Nigeria by Ulamaster(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2006
Steveomni thanks for your response.Of cause I am very aware that the refineries are not producing enough petroleum products in Nigeria, but I would like to know a few things, e.g , do you have gasoline as well ? Do you know anything about the heavy oil type A ? And legally, is it even legal to export petroleum products out of Nigeria ? I ask this because I cannot risk my partners lives or finances over any thing that is illegal. For shipping, my partners will be responsible for transportation.
Re: Importing Petroleum Products From Nigeria by steveomni(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2006
Ulamaster

well i fully understand you and i wouldn't be wasting my time if i dont know what i am talking about,i have the connection,the links as long as you or you friends are genuie business men.i am just an agent.and i would link you up.the only thing i can't promise you is black oil.that L.P.F.O,that the only one thats ilegal.anyother thing like allocation can be worked out for,i repeat as long as you are genuie investors\ buyers
so i would want to know how many metric tons you require and also how do we negotiate
i mean contact details because i am not willing to post mine using this medium

best regards
steveomni
Re: Importing Petroleum Products From Nigeria by poske(m): 1:32am On Sep 15, 2006
Listen Mr Ulamaster,

There is no refined product in nigeria for export for now, no refinary so anyone telling you they will supply are joking and it will not be economical. Now i can supply you from the states gasoline, heavy diesel, please i dont supply nigeria as i never met any serious customer. Note you will need to charter a vessel for your purpose. and it is F.O.B
Thanks
Re: Importing Petroleum Products From Nigeria by page9(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2011
@present, it is illegal to export petroleum product out nigeria to even benin republic because it is heavily subsidized.

So let no one deceive you
Re: Importing Petroleum Products From Nigeria by pleep(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2011
Nigeria is NOT exporting petrolium dont let anyone scame you.
Re: Importing Petroleum Products From Nigeria by kaynoJah(m): 1:31am On Jun 26, 2011
@Steveomni: Will you shut up and stop writing crap here! Where did you steal finished product from to give this guy? Or do you patronize those Ogoni boys that run crude micro-refinery inside Ogoni village? You people should stop spoiling this country because 419 started by promising to give what you absolutely have no access to. Be careful.
For the guy who's looking for finished product: I think you're also a sucker to look for such things in Nigeria or are you just seeking some stupid notice here? Even the Oyibo kpa-kpaa na bigger mu-mu to look for anything of in Nigeria. What Nigeria has for export in Petroleum is Bonny Light Crude Oil and this is known to Austria. Why can't you go to Ukraine or Russia (although Russia will re-start their export early July) or even Korea?
There is practically nothing of its kind this Steveomni guy can offer you from Nigeria legally when Kerosene is selling for over N100 per liter, Diesel is over N180 per liter, while NNPC imports PMS to sell at N65!
Re: Importing Petroleum Products From Nigeria by ajadek(m): 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2011
U can never export white product 4rm nigeria.nnpc wil never allow dat,u can only buy 4rm those dat inport 4rm outside d country,on crude only if u can do bunkery.,is better u go to russia,canada,us, and buy ur product,
Re: Importing Petroleum Products From Nigeria by ajadek(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2011
Mr kayno-jah i love ur post,,
Re: Importing Petroleum Products From Nigeria by ajadek(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2011
Mr steveomi,nnpc do monitor their alocation,u can never take nnpce alocation outside nigeria, ur storage wil be ispect b4 aprover of any alocate,pls go to retail office in abuja block A Z room 16.but u can export,bonny,forcardo.excravo etc, i am just nt sure if u av facility to get those product,

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Card Business: Silent Money Maker / Attached is the Feasibility Study For Haulage: Is It Rip Off? N.B Dump Truck / Investors Transact $1.7b At I&E Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.