Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Enmity Between Stella Dimokokorkus And Linda Ikeji Gets Hot, As Laura Ikeji Alle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Enmity Between Stella Dimokokorkus And Linda Ikeji Gets Hot, As Laura Ikeji Alle (5564 Views)

Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile / Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) / Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enmity Between Stella Dimokokorkus And Linda Ikeji Gets Hot, As Laura Ikeji Alle by Dpackage: 8:27am On Mar 21, 2015
The two of the most popular gossip blogs owners in Nigeria, Linda Ikeji blog and Stella Dimokokorkus blog might be in a silent feud and the fan of Linda Ikeji,popularly called libers and Stella Dimokorkus (Have to copy and paste your name) fans, popularly called SDkers are not taking chill at all when they both meet at comment sections.

Ok, this is probably what had happened, Linda Ikeji is a lady that got thick skin and had stepped on a lot of celebrities and probably got called out on Twitter, but she does replies and some she let go. If you think Linda got thick skin, then you yet to meet Stella. where all bloggers are hiding behind shading some image to protect some people, she just says it like that and looks away.

So as Linda Ikeji loves writing about people, she probably likes to keep it solo with her private life, but trust Madam Stella, she will not let that happen. On 11, February 2014, Stella Dimokokorkus shared a news about Linda Ikeji and her Best friend, Egor Efiok. The news saw Stella sharing some picture of the nasty comment left by Linda BFF and she also talked about Linda circumcision while addressing that issue.

Before Stella shared the news of Linda and Egor, Linda Ikeji seems to be a very good fan of Stella as most news that no Nigerian blogger can share goes on the Stella Dimokokorkus blog, serve Stella with lawsuit and see her reply, one word hilarious. But Linda Ikeji does share news from Stella and gives her links back to the story on Stella's blog.

I can confirm that since that news of Linda Ikeji and Egor appearing on Stella's blog, there have been some enmity going on between the two, they will not confirm it, but our sources confirmed the little sub-blogging between the two, and go and check Linda blog, you will never see any news from Stella any more and vice-versa. Both ladies stayed in their own BRT lanes.

Fast forward to 2015. Stella Dimokokorkus shared a news where an anonymous wrote a mail telling her that she does plagiarised from Linda Ikeji blog, and she even goes to the extent of accusing her of getting pictures from Linda Ikeji blog and use it on her own blog.

Stella Dimokokorkus put on her own armour of blogging and fires back at the anonymous writer and even calls out Linda Ikeji.

I really do not know why this harrassment continues...I really also do not know that when a story breaks only one person is entitled to it.. LMAO!

Let me state it here now that when the above referred Blogger started blogging she USED most of my stories ,my original material from Encomium magazine..she would lift it and not give me credit except the ones that would bring her trouble would she boldly attach my name.

i never complained or sued.

Stella has said that she does not care what anybody thinks about what she is doing and also fired a shot at Linda Ikeji that she does take from her when she was getting juicy contents and she will never credits her, but when she lifts newsthat might leads her into trouble, she will then gives credit to her.

Are you surprised? No, Stella will hammer you when she deems fit, either you come as anonymous or God help you, you put your real name for her to see....RIP.

Read the rest of the gist here and how Luara Ikeji added more fire to the enmity: http://www.doynews.com/article/enmity-between-stella-dimokokorkus-and-linda-ikeji-gets-hot-laura-ikeji-allegedly-steps
Re: Enmity Between Stella Dimokokorkus And Linda Ikeji Gets Hot, As Laura Ikeji Alle by tuffgongjo(m): 8:52am On Mar 21, 2015
I'm @ the ring side for the night fight.
Re: Enmity Between Stella Dimokokorkus And Linda Ikeji Gets Hot, As Laura Ikeji Alle by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 21, 2015
I've followed this two people for years now

When Linda started blogging she used some of Stella's stories and gave credit when she did. infact Linda took Stella as her mentor

Trouble started when Linda become more popular, and she started her indirect 'calling out' on her blog

Before the so called email I noticed that most of the stories on sdk are directly sourced from lib without appropriate credit. and I wondered why Stella would belittle herself so low

Lib blog tho being a gossip blog is one reliable source for celeb gossips for various media houses!! but sdk on the other hand is more or less like a child's play

Sdk is so dry, filled with trash. the only thing I enjoy there is their Saturday/Sunday laugh

Stella should take a chill pill because Linda has taken over and 10m miles ahead of her

bye

4 Likes

Re: Enmity Between Stella Dimokokorkus And Linda Ikeji Gets Hot, As Laura Ikeji Alle by Lindajohn(f): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2015
mtcheeeeeew

(1) (Reply)

Can I Have S*x During My Periods? (only Educative Comments Pls) / Miley Cyrus Is A Member Of ILLUMINATI / Oh Chim See What This 18years Old Girl Is Turning Into (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.