Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

The Making Of A 3D House Printer In Nigeria. - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Making Of A 3D House Printer In Nigeria. (6213 Views)

Russia 3D House Was Built; Videos Evidence / Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making / Picture Of Making Of The World's First Camera, But Who Took The Pics?..lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of A 3D House Printer In Nigeria. by litaninja(m): 10:40am On May 05, 2015
I'm sure there has to be a point here better than me listing out a bunch of CNCs...

Pakingzzz:

Thats quite interesting.. What type of CNC have you programmed?
Re: The Making Of A 3D House Printer In Nigeria. by Pakingzzz(m): 12:35pm On May 05, 2015
litaninja:
I'm sure there has to be a point here better than me listing out a bunch of CNCs...

Ok, just need someone good in C and C++
Re: The Making Of A 3D House Printer In Nigeria. by litaninja(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2015
I'll ask a friend and get back to you

Pakingzzz:

Ok, just need someone good in C and C++
Re: The Making Of A 3D House Printer In Nigeria. by cupidhero(m): 11:31pm On May 13, 2015
Pakingzzz:
My name is kingsley Obinna, aka pakingzzz. I am a native of Abia state, Nigeria.
In this thread, i am going to publish the technical details of my work-in progress, as i build a 3D house printer.
This machine is going to be capable of building a family sized bungalow, from german floor level to roofing level without the direct involvement of human labour ...
The project isn't claiming to be capable of building an entire house without human labour involvement.
Here's how the machine works.
The foundation would be dug by human labour and the necessary blocks placed in place, the floor casted. The machine would then start operation from the casted floor level, laying each block one at a time whilst squirting concret at the right places. It does this operation all round, untill a 1st coache has been established. It then move up a bit, and repeat the sequence. It does this untill it gets to the roofing height level, it then stops.
Once upto roofing level, human labour would then take up from there, doing the necessary fittings, plumbings, wirings and roofings etc.
The benefits of this machine sticks out like a boil..
This machine can invoke things like: Reduction in the cost of building a house by 30-40%.
Reduse the time it takes to build a house.
Reduction in direct human labour involvement.
We seriously need a 3D printer in Aba for a whole lot of things. Ariaria boys will benefit from it alot. Been thinking about it before i stumbled upon your post. It is a good idea,i have seen it perform wonders on various videos i watched on youtube. Wish ytou luck!
Re: The Making Of A 3D House Printer In Nigeria. by yelfal: 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
Please any update on your progress. You can reach me on yelfal@yahoo.com
Re: The Making Of A 3D House Printer In Nigeria. by pakingzzzzz(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
yelfal:
Please any update on your progress. You can reach me on yelfal@yahoo.com

Still searching...
Re: The Making Of A 3D House Printer In Nigeria. by pakingzzzzz(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
Still on it...
Re: The Making Of A 3D House Printer In Nigeria. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
pakingzzzzz:
Still on it...
bro sup with this project?... Update pls...
Re: The Making Of A 3D House Printer In Nigeria. by pakingzzzzz(m): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
bro sup with this project?... Update pls...

Still looking for a sponsor.
Re: The Making Of A 3D House Printer In Nigeria. by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
I respect you for your big mind. nothing is impossible these days.
these project will cost more than estimated in all areas.
And there are many things to put in mind.
I love ur ingenuity.
Re: The Making Of A 3D House Printer In Nigeria. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
pakingzzzzz:

Still looking for a sponsor.
okay boss.... How much do you think could finance this?
Re: The Making Of A 3D House Printer In Nigeria. by pakingzzzzz(m): 12:00am On Dec 30, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
okay boss.... How much do you think could finance this?

Roughly 3 to 4 million Naira.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Difference BTW Formatting And Flashing A Phone? / 2 Months Used Umidigi A7 Perfectly Clean 32k sold / ICE PRINCE In Fake VERSACE T-shirt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.