Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. (39650 Views)

See What This Corp Member Wrote On His White Shirt / This Corp Member Serving In Akwa Ibom State Is Missing / Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by optimusprimer(m): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2015
barcanista:
Nope! Because it is 2019 that Nigerians will replace him. This is sacrosanct as long as the Majority of Nigerians are concerned.

Ignored! It's in 7 days Na.
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by BrAkingNews: 11:40am On Mar 21, 2015
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 21, 2015
Dyt:

Clean ur mouth again

grin grin
Na so my mouth dirty? I only cleaned it a while ago na angry
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by Dyt(f): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2015
barcanista:
Na so my mouth dirty? I only cleaned it a while ago na angry

Iyamu only replying cos u are a barca fan ooo
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2015
Dyt:

Iyamu only replying cos u are a barca fan ooo
Oh so you no trust me? angry

Anyway, hope you are expecting to see thrashing of Madrid tomorrow?
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by M4gunners: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2015
barcanista:
Lap Ke? cheesy cheesy
The Lap wen i mean hia na to carry person for leg.Hw we used to do it in Lagos molue back den.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by watered(m): 11:51am On Mar 21, 2015
barcanista:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2225266_votepdp_jpeg311e13148f0eb4e296cd42e14ce74b9f
I remembered vividly when barcanista was campaigning for APC. Let PDP give me what they gave barcanista(brown envelope) and I'll campaign for them. I can deliver my street
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by Dyt(f): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2015
barcanista:
Oh so you no trust me? angry

Anyway, hope you are expecting to see thrashing of Madrid tomorrow?

We rule
We are the best
I can't wait

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2015
M4gunners:
The Lap wen i mean hia na to carry person for leg.Hw we used to do it in Lagos molue back den.
hahaha na PEJ wey GEJ lap enter the Presidential wing, while Sambo lap him wife enter the Vice Presidential wing. The is no room for defeated candidates and their spouse. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2015
Dyt:

We rule
We are the best
I can't wait
4-0 will be fine
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by rasco2000me: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2015
Vote out poverty deliver party .our destine is in our hand.even jonatha and his wife know that they fail nigerian .they are afraid of prison .the wife we tel the crowd do you want ur husband to go to prison as if the crowd stole the money with her

1 Like

Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by Dyt(f): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2015
barcanista:
4-0 will be fine

I don't see up to that
I see 2goals or draw
grin
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2015
Dyt:

I don't see up to that
I see 2goals or draw
grin
I see mucfh more than that. Real Madrid is overrated and has never been a match for Barca
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by Edunwa302(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2015
@op I no say na u b dis,u try shah
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by nonjebose(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
rasco2000me:
Vote out poverty deliver party .our destine is in our hand.even jonatha and his wife know that they fail nigerian .they are afraid of prison .the wife we tel the crowd do you want ur husband to go to prison as if the crowd stole the money with her
Hilarious
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by bondingman: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
If buhari's supporters catch him after Jonathan is declared winner eh......
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by francizy(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dyt:

We rule
We are the best
I can't wait

grin
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by Dyt(f): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
barcanista:
I see mucfh more than that. Real Madrid is overrated and has never been a match for Barca

Well tomorrow not too far
U shld know those our boys are very disappointing too grin grin
Fingers crossed

I will be on a safe side, watch from afar so I don't brk my screen cheesy cheesy
I am quite aggressive watching barca

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by Lionhearted: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
omokoladele:
He try for him age

Hope he is for change!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if he is not? Does that make the message without substance?

Next time put on your 'thinking' cap.
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by Dyt(f): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
francizy:

grin

Why u laughing ehn
grin
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by ultimate77(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Him mumu o... That message na for piple wey sabi read only abi? Him for use gwarri and hausa write join na. As far as am concerned, nno messaage has been passed.
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by omokoladele(m): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lionhearted:

And if he is not? Does that make the message without substance?

Next time put on your 'thinking' cap.
Heya.....pele!
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by shadyemmanuel(m): 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
optimusprimer:

U must be possessed.
WHILE u ar brainwashed.
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by niceguy7(m): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
undecided Nice concept......jst that all these politicians dnt deserve our stress....
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by Missonas(f): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
1 up brotherly!nor be to dey shout GEJ, Change, Sai buhari on top internet like us tongue.dey insult ^ dey carry matter for head like say we nor reach to be voted for
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
On the contrary, I'm usually at ease when watching my beloved FC Barcelona. I have absolute confidence on the boys and I anticipate total annihilation tomorrow
Dyt:

Well tomorrow not too far
U shld know those our boys are very disappointing too grin grin
Fingers crossed

I will be on a safe side, watch from afar so I don't brk my screen cheesy cheesy
I am quite aggressive watching barca
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by Leez(m): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
malipberry:
In an effort to promote a violent free 2015 election,this corp member, Sidiku olusegun, a batch b corper serving in the fct took it upon himself to sensitize the public on the need to come out and vote there preferred leaders.donning a customised white T-shirt with the following message"government pikin say COME OUT AND VOTE, your vote, your power, say no to violence"he went to strategic parts of the city where he boldly engaged the teaming populace consisting mainly of your everday hustler in healthy conversations bordering on why violence should not be part of the electioneering process.as part of his message, he sited countries such as Rwanda, somalia and recently CAR all of which were adversely affected by politically influenced violence.When asked why he was carrying out this crusade,he replied that every youths has to be part and parcel of any process that will determine there future, he added that added that as a patriotic Nigerian who believes in the countries potential for greatness,he voluntarily decided to solely carry out this project. Hoping it will make a difference. Kudos to the young man!
My fellow corper smiley
Plss shun all form of violence
#voteinpeace
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by Dyt(f): 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
barcanista:
On the contrary, I'm usually at ease when watching my beloved FC Barcelona. I have absolute confidence on the boys and I anticipate total annihilation tomorrow

Coughs
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by 190theclown: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
malipberry:
In an effort to promote a violent free 2015 election,this corp member, Sidiku olusegun, a batch b corper serving in the fct took it upon himself to sensitize the public on the need to come out and vote there preferred leaders.donning a customised white T-shirt with the following message"government pikin say COME OUT AND VOTE, your vote, your power, say no to violence"he went to strategic parts of the city where he boldly engaged the teaming populace consisting mainly of your everday hustler in healthy conversations bordering on why violence should not be part of the electioneering process.as part of his message, he sited countries such as Rwanda, somalia and recently CAR all of which were adversely affected by politically influenced violence.When asked why he was carrying out this crusade,he replied that every youths has to be part and parcel of any process that will determine there future, he added that added that as a patriotic Nigerian who believes in the countries potential for greatness,he voluntarily decided to solely carry out this project. Hoping it will make a difference. Kudos to the young man!
[size=28pt]

OLD MAN LIKE THAT STILL DEY CALL HIMSELF GOVT PICKIN THAT GUY SHOULD BE CLOSE TO 34

See am for road angry[/size]
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
#Babawhenyougetthere our mothers must not weep over their children again o
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by Frandume4mor: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
malipberry:
Re: See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. by francizy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dyt:

Why u laughing ehn
grin

Shey u are married bah? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Corpers Doze Off During Anti-corruption Lecture At Orientation Camp (Pics) / Kwara Female Corper Dies During ‘Man-O-War’ Exercise / Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.