Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,228 members, 7,953,862 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother (25487 Views)

Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) / Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by GANJAFARMER: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2015
Something went wrong somewhere .

You don't kill a brother for creating problems for himself , you just tell him the implications and let them be.
My younger half brother I was paying his school fees got married without my consent and when I met him I simply told him that he's going to suffer and now he's suffering so I don't need a gun to correct him because I have simply stopped given him money .SIMPLE sad

He's still begging but let him enjoy his standby puccy first.

1 Like

Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by ndaman25: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2015
Haha
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by Arysexy(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2015
He must be a sniper!
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by MARKone(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2015
Nigerian Sniper.
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by darejem4real: 10:22am On Mar 21, 2015
Serious. RIP
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by joystickextendr: 10:23am On Mar 21, 2015
shocked wonders

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 21, 2015
Shut up liar, which devil, na devil give u gun, covk am 4u, na devil hide u for uncompleted building, na devil pull d trigger, make dem arrest u and the devil, charge una to court and sentence u to life jail angry
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by nattyhero(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2015
I dont believe this shit. Plz naija people what's the name of River state CP?? Gullible reader I am not.
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by lordsharks(m): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2015
Too bad
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by Misogynist2014(m): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2015
Some crimes don't make the tiniest of sense.
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by dmozart: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2015
chelseabmw:
Only In Nigeria.................................smh

Sai Buhari
Brother, have you been converted to a progressive? If yes, I heartily welcome you. Sai Buhari
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by Capitano1(m): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit us[/size]
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by pitoski(m): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2015
so sad. at 60 yr old the elder broda is still acting like this? RIP to d dead.
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by skykenny: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2015
[quote author=valmunich post=31847821] At the end.... They always blame the devil na wetin dey vex me. devil na your brother?
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by valmunich(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2015
[quote author=skykenny post=31848815][/quote]
undecided

1 Like

Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by hope4nigeria(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2015
holicalpha:
God why.??

This life is somewhat ironic..

Na so you go see better/innocent people dey die and the bad ones keep on living...
May his humble soul rest in piece....

Please if you're reading this, stand up and have a 30secs silence for this Soldier..

Salute to you sir!
I'm not in ur Chain of command. RIP soldier.
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by makizee(m): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2015
stories like this just confirms the recent pronouncement that 21 million nigerians suffer from some sort of mental illness
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by dre11(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Ur bad belle no be here, u create comment cum dey struggle for FTC. U chop good morning chop how are u join..

gringrin

When no body wan take the show first
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by eyinjuege: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2015
The world has simply gone stark raving MAD!!!

Murders are being justified daily.
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by ijustdey: 11:09am On Mar 21, 2015
pitoski:
so sad. at 60 yr old the elder broda is still acting like this? RIP to d dead.

maturity is not by age........ so don't be disappointed
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by cold(m): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2015
umar745:
That's cold
Eh you say? He said it was the devil o! But this devil don suffer for Naija people hand sha
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by minister2015: 11:38am On Mar 21, 2015
cross river men n women. I'm dumbfounded, wetin cosign U with Ur broda wife.
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by Btruth: 11:54am On Mar 21, 2015
Here we go again....the devil to be blame again. Story for the gods.
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by blesoh(f): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2015
Is there any place lyk odukpani in akwa ibom?
I tot odukpani is in cross river.
They is more to ds,wats d guy biz if d broda chose to get a new wife.
Rip oh.
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by UmmRumy(f): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
You sure say e no dey eye im brother wife?
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
I guess the 1st child might be childless or has only female children and he's scared that this 2nd wife might give the brother male kids. Am pretty sure he did this because of properties. Rich men beware of your brothers! Help them as much as you can but be wise! There's another case in my office where the deceased died suspiciously leaving a female child. The deceased brother has sold 3 of his landed property. He sold one of the plots for N9m and gave the girl N1m. The matter is in court now. Now it's so obvious who must have killed the man. Men be wise!
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by oliidell(m): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
dre11:
Brothers killing brothers just because of women talk that could have being settle amicably.....

Now a soul is cut short by just a senseless actions

Cc lalasticlala ishilove

Dats very sad. Two able siblings lost...& to think it's over such an issue. Wetin be the elder brother own sef? I think there's more to this.
@Dre 11; in ur rush to comment first, u forgot to proof read ur post. Modify abeg. Ishilove is allergic to bad English.

1 Like

Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by eagleeyez: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
chelseabmw:
Only In Nigeria.................................smh

Sai Buhari

Bro, so na good luck cause am abi? Lol
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by talktrue1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
it have been death every day in this country since this week.
Lets have an obituary section in this forum

cc seyi
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by todayguest(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Something is definately wrong in the story. How come SCID PH are investigating a case that a took place outside their jurisdiction in Cross River state? Is it a typo error. To the story, brother killing brother as a result of hate since the time of Cain and Abel. Rip to the dead.
Re: Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother by Missmossy(f): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chai!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises / VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja / I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.