Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Interactive Session With The Nysc's Director Of Mobilization TODAY - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Interactive Session With The Nysc's Director Of Mobilization TODAY (2232 Views)

NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms / Nysc Batch A 2017 Update: How To Correct Your Date Of Birth On The NYSC Platform / NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interactive Session With The Nysc's Director Of Mobilization TODAY by megawax8: 11:33am On Mar 21, 2015
Hello,

I Just stumbled on this peice of information and thought you should know. It's about an interactive session scheduled to hold next week on Twitter with the NYSC's Dir of mobilization. 

Date: 24th March, 2015

Time:3:30pm

An opportunity to table those registration problems and ask those mind troubling questions.

Those interested, take note. 

Source: See screenshot below!

Re: Interactive Session With The Nysc's Director Of Mobilization TODAY by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
interesting, till then the should clear up their tables and reduce the number of errors On their desk.
Re: Interactive Session With The Nysc's Director Of Mobilization TODAY by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
megawax8:
Hello,

I Just stumbled on this peice of information and thought you should know. It's about an interactive session scheduled to hold next week on Twitter with the NYSC's Dir of mobilization. 

Date: 24th March, 2015

Time:3:30pm

An opportunity to table those registration problems and ask those mind troubling questions.

Those interested, take note. 

Source: See screenshot below!

pls cn u help me table my matter as I have no active twitter chat.

problem:"no record found"BT my name is on d NYSC schl master list for BatchA-2015
Name-Ajoku Kemakolam Charles
schl/dept--FUTO/Mechanical Engineering
DOB--22nd June,1991
matric/schl reg no--20091643383
Jamb reg no- 92465583gi

God bless u as I wait on ur reply.#Team FUTO##
Re: Interactive Session With The Nysc's Director Of Mobilization TODAY by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
deracathy:
interesting, till then the should clear up their tables and reduce the number of errors On their desk.

pls cn u help me table my matter as I
have no active twitter chat.
problem:"no record found"BT my name
is on d NYSC schl master list for
BatchA-2015
schl/dept--FUTO/Mechanical
Engineering
DOB--22nd June,1991
Jamb reg no- 92465583gi
God bless u as I wait on ur
reply.#Team FUTO##
Re: Interactive Session With The Nysc's Director Of Mobilization TODAY by megawax8: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
Randy91:

pls cn u help me table my matter as I have no active twitter chat.

problem:"no record found"BT my name is on d NYSC schl master list for BatchA-2015
schl/dept--FUTO/Mechanical Engineering
DOB--22nd June,1991
Jamb reg no- 92465583gi

God bless u as I wait on ur reply.#Team FUTO##
Would try my best bro!
Re: Interactive Session With The Nysc's Director Of Mobilization TODAY by megawax8: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2015
It's today.

Be reminded!
Be informed!
Re: Interactive Session With The Nysc's Director Of Mobilization TODAY by Xcozee(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2015
ISSUES OF 'NO RECORD FOUND'...whereas the school's senate had approved and sent in the names of students eligible to serve...especially FUTO students...please this issue needs to be rectified.
Re: Interactive Session With The Nysc's Director Of Mobilization TODAY by varrd4real(m): 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
i wonder hw it turned out. any info on it?
Re: Interactive Session With The Nysc's Director Of Mobilization TODAY by megawax8: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
**VITAL Resolution made by the NYSC director during the twitter chat on the 24th of march, 2015....by @IamEmmaOlowo.

1. All PCMs with invalid signatures on their dashboard should go back and rescan it. It needs to correspond with that on your I. D card.

2. Call up number on dashboard or sms or email. Provided you have seen it means you have been mobilised. Wait for your call up letter.

3. All PCMs with jamb or matric number issue should contact their students affairs officer for immediate corrections.

4. Green card issue... Whether coloured or black and white is allowed. Most importantly bring it to camp.

5. All PCMs with wrong state of origin during registration can be corrected at camp. Just come with vital documents for proof. 

6. Those with errors in their names that have completed their registration will be corrected in camp.

7. All PCMs with wrong date of graduation on green card will be corrected in camp.

8. Green card is to be signed at point of registration in camp.

9. Callup letters will be sent from april 27.
varrd4real:
i wonder hw it turned out. any info on it?

1 Like

Re: Interactive Session With The Nysc's Director Of Mobilization TODAY by uchyjoy(f): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2015
Pls wat of those that didn't pay the 3000, when are we to expect our call up number
Re: Interactive Session With The Nysc's Director Of Mobilization TODAY by JPackman: 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
HI - PLEASE HELP !!!

I have my call up number - But I'm still seeing this message on my dashboard:

" No valid signature found for your registration. Create one now " -

WHAT DO I DO
Re: Interactive Session With The Nysc's Director Of Mobilization TODAY by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
Megawax what of those with the issue of wrong date of birth in their green card?
Re: Interactive Session With The Nysc's Director Of Mobilization TODAY by agrovick(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
JPackman:
HI - PLEASE HELP !!!

I have my call up number - But I'm still seeing this message on my dashboard:

" No valid signature found for your registration. Create one now " -

WHAT DO I DO
Scan your signature and re-upload now, it won't take up to 5 minutes

(1) (Reply)

B'16 Lagos Let's Meet Up / Enugu State Batch C 2018 Corpers Let's Meet Up / UAM Students: 1 Yr After Graduation, Results Not Ready For Approval, No NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.