Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

My experience with Oliverjiad (clearing agent) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My experience with Oliverjiad (clearing agent) (6416 Views)

My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) / Please Has Anyone Done Business With OLIVERJIAD Before / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My experience with Oliverjiad (clearing agent) by Coldplay007(f): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
oliverjiad:
[Madam i never rip him off,i have already run the car entry before this happens,the issue is that u guys never understand whats happening in the industry as at 2weeks now most jobs are alerted even cars that pay normal duty was alerted,assuming the value giving. On that car was not issued i would have yousfully return thevmoney and docs to the owner,so what i mean here is this mistake occur along the line while the clearing processing is on,so i never ripped him off,cystoms and gej are the problem to clearing this days,well i owe the whole nairalanders apologies and fellow nigerians to plz pardon m,itll never happens again,also i want u all to understand shit happens,so when shit happens itll correction and thats my utmost right about now,once again my brother and sisters,im so sorry for the disappointment my fellow nairalanders

We do understand the fact that you had to increase the cost.. But 470k is too much.. If you had asked for 50k extra (400k) nobody wld have complained...
Ok sha.. But If I were you, I Will offer to refund half of the disputed amount..(like 35k)..

1 Like

Re: My experience with Oliverjiad (clearing agent) by oliverjiad(m): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Coldplay007:

We do understand the fact that you had to increase the cost.. But 470k is too much.. If you had asked for 50k extra (400k) nobody wld have complained...
Ok sha.. But If I were you, I Will offer to refund half of the disputed amount..(like 35k)..
madam i explained to this man if he want me to pay him back in business term i would i wonder why he'll have to still put this on here as if i run bad job at him
Re: My experience with Oliverjiad (clearing agent) by ichakaobos(m): 1:08am On Mar 31, 2015
You applied for valuation, got it. It didn't occur to you to check the exchange rate and call the owner to tell him let him the turn of events, before paying for duty? Now you are explaining in latin. If you went for compromise duty and settled the valuation officer to give you a lower duty and things back fired, use your money to sort yourself out or call the attention of the owner if he has knowledge of the deal. Stop giving agents a negative image. Hope you understand? Before you reply in espanyol.

3 Likes

Re: My experience with Oliverjiad (clearing agent) by emhoonline(m): 5:39am On Mar 31, 2015
ichakaobos:
You applied for valuation, got it. It didn't occur to you to check the exchange rate and call the owner to tell him let him the turn of events, before paying for duty? Now you are explaining in latin. If you went for compromise duty and settled the valuation officer to give you a lower duty and things back fired, use your money to sort yourself out or call the attention of the owner if he has knowledge of the deal. Stop giving agents a negative image. Hope you understand? Before you reply in espanyol.

I think this guy(op) collectd the job on compromise value charge from the importer but high rate in dollar change tins for him.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: My experience with Oliverjiad (clearing agent) by emhoonline(m): 5:42am On Mar 31, 2015
ichakaobos:

Am not sure you knw much about clearing work...do you knw how much the woman gave her to clear the car out?
Most people here ar just running mouth as if the ar perfect..
All I knw is dat d money OP demand extral is too much
Re: My experience with Oliverjiad (clearing agent) by fanex: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2015
oga you have been blacklisted. this is a common agent scam. they turn everything upside down after you give them the job. nothing went wrong at the port. its the greed in you that has ruined your reputation on nairaland[color=#990000][/color] undecided

4 Likes

Re: My experience with Oliverjiad (clearing agent) by Coldplay007(f): 8:08am On Mar 31, 2015
fanex:
oga you have been blacklisted. this is a common agent scam. they turn everything upside down after you give them the job. nothing went wrong at the port. its the greed in you that has ruined your reputation on nairaland[color=#990000][/color] undecided

They hold on to your money and start speaking german...

2 Likes

Re: My experience with Oliverjiad (clearing agent) by nannymcphee(f): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
oliverjiad:
madam i explained to this man if he want me to pay him back in business term i would i wonder why he'll have to still put this on here as if i run bad job at him

I have been following this thread, pls I have to ask are you a Nigerian or from a francophone country? I ask because ur written English is difficult to comprehend

You have no legitimate grounds to clear a 2004 corolla for 470k!!!

pls for those mentioning compromised duty, what does it mean?

I thought the shipping manifest or bill of lading normally reflects the model & year of car, so how it possible for it to be undervalued?

2 Likes

Re: My experience with Oliverjiad (clearing agent) by ichakaobos(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2015
emhoonline:

Am not sure you knw much about clearing work...do you knw how much the woman gave her to clear the car out?
Most people here ar just running mouth as if the ar perfect..
All I knw is dat d money OP demand extral is too much

You be brain box for tipper or danfo abi? Running your extral mouth. Read the comments again.

1 Like

Re: My experience with Oliverjiad (clearing agent) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
femmy2010:
@OP,
The max you should pay to clear the 2004 Corolla is N400,000 considering the changed exchange rate.
I had consignments on the same vessel and all has been cleared and delivered to their varying owners.
If your agent can't work with that then withdraw the job from him and give to another.
Nairalanders should be wary of clearing agents that often lure patronage with a lowered quote only to unleash the need for more fund after you might have committed your fund.

How much will you clear a 2005 mercedes benz c240 for last?
Re: My experience with Oliverjiad (clearing agent) by femmy2010(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
drlawizle:

How much will you clear a 2005 mercedes benz c240 for last?

Good evening sir,
What is the name of the shipping line it is coming on?
Re: My experience with Oliverjiad (clearing agent) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
femmy2010:

Good evening sir,
What is the name of the shipping line it is coming on?

I'm yet to choose a shipping line...
Re: My experience with Oliverjiad (clearing agent) by femmy2010(m): 6:04am On Jun 29, 2015
drlawizle:

I'm yet to choose a shipping line...

Have it shipped roro on AES shipping line and expect N530,000 to get it cleared.

Visit www.dudzmobility.com for more information
Thanks
Re: My experience with Oliverjiad (clearing agent) by TheMadame(f): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bump!!
More tales from the stable of oliverjaid.
Re: My experience with Oliverjiad (clearing agent) by Zidoh(m): 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
SATUND INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS

We are a expert customs licensed freight forwader,clearing and forwarding agent in Nigeria with updated knowledge of customs regulations and procedure, .we provide comprehensive customs clearance services for hassle free import and export of consignments by sea, air and land through out Nigeria.

We also assist our client in preparing documents related to;

SERVICES
(1)  Import and Export

(2) Completion of appraisal and examination procedure and payments.

(3) Liaison with regulating agents, government agencies and council to deal with all types of cargo.

(4) Guidance and Consultancy services for pre and post shipment services.

(5) Customs Clearance.

Swinging into action to clear the cargo the moment it arrives, saving our customers time and money by facilitating the clearance,payment on delivery(PoD).

We offer solutions to the challenges associated with freight forwarding; clearing; import and export business relating to both local and international laws and terms.
We take you a step further and keep you closer.

OPERATIONAL BASE ;
Contact ;
Satund International Logistics,
Nagaf secretariat,Murtala Muhammed Int'l Airport
E:mail: contactzidoh@gmail.com
Phone: +234(0)8088759163

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

sold..2006 Avensis #760k last no story / Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices / 2004 Honda Accord From Cotonou;price:1.73m Naira;see Pix,+229-99748098

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.